11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok well my church lock in is on friday and we are supposed to go dressed up as a movie or tv charater! Who should i go as!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have blonde hair that goes down to my collar bone and blue eyes. help plz!! Smile

Hey girl, why not go with a theme costume with friends? You guys could go as the Plastics from Mean Girls, for example or Disney princesses.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gymnastics 24/7 on 4/15/2010 12:23:41 AM

Mod!!
so this is really out of subject so sorry!
do u know what kind od dresses might look better on my body type. im curvy and a have a bigger chest. And wat colors would look nicer. i have long brown hair, brown eyes, & im lightish.
thanks

Hey girl, I'd go for a yellow or red color -- anything warm. As for your bod type, go for an empire waist dress: way pretty on any bod type.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by verenice<3 on 4/15/2010 12:12:52 AM

Online Dating and Sexting!

My mom brought up sexting the other day because she read this article about how many teens were into it. Part of it I didnt want to hear, especially from her, so I just read it myself. The article makes us look bad because it went into everything we are doing online when it comes to online dating and sexting for ages 13 to 16. Basically it said about,

42% of us flirt online
35% of us have sexy talk with other people
28% of guys send naked pictures of themselves
33% of girls send naked pictures of themselves

Now I know why my mom brought the subject up, way more people my age are doing things they shouldnt.

by luckykel on 4/14/2010 11:25:22 PM

MODERATOR!!! Hi! How are you?? I'm getting bullied by a girl and her mom who "happens" to be a teacher. It's against school policy and I think it's against the law in my state. My mom said she's going to call the police on them. Should she do that? Should I be comfortable about this?

Hey girl, I think your mom should just call a school administrator or guidance counselor instead before she takes that step. Let the school heads know. Mother a teacher or not, it should make no difference with how the school board handles this case.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iloverocknroll on 4/14/2010 10:51:52 PM

mod, MOD mod!!! okay so i have my period (yuck) and i've taken an Advil, and it hasnt been helping. What can I do so that it doesnt hurt so much? Also, does chocolate actually help? thanks! <3

Hey girl, I don't think chocolate really helps. What may, however, is putting ice or heat on cramped areas and taking a rest. Advil also takes a little while to kick in too, so give it some time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LEXIFOREVS on 4/14/2010 10:49:59 PM

wow. 12?! thats really young especially for that kinda bizz. but ive seen that happen to numerous ppl and i cant help but worry! but tell your friends that it could be some adult posing as a teenager because they are desperate, and even if they have exchanged photos they are easily fake... good luck if you need any help with this situation feel free to comment on my profile! id <3 2 help!

check my profile plz ppl Smile

by ProSoccer88 on 4/14/2010 10:45:28 PM

OMG THATS SO DANGEROUS SURE THE BOY COULD SAY HES LIKE 18 HE COULD BE LIKE AN 80 YEAR OLD WEIRDO MAN

by bff61 on 4/14/2010 10:28:04 PM

MOD this guy asked out my BFF and she said no so he called her chubby wich she isnt , and now he likes me .his friend keeps asking me questions about him and talking to him bout me. What should I do??

Hey girl, sounds like this guy isn't too fantastic. I would just ignore the questions and try to change the subject when he's brought up. By doing that, you're indirectly telling his friend you really aren't interested.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pawprintsoreocookies on 4/14/2010 10:27:48 PM

mod!
this sounds grosss but i have little bumps, maybe pimples on my chest and a little on my boobs...idk what they are! help please? thanks(:

Hey girl, hard for me to say personally because it could be different things -- try showing your mom. She'll be able to give you a better diagnosis because she'll be able to see 'em.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by partyy like a rockstar on 4/14/2010 10:10:34 PM

I have friends who "hook up" with guys online too. I think they are crazy, some of the things they tell me that they share bothers me because it just seems weird to be sharing private thoughts and pictures like that. They have even told me they use their webcams. It must be fine with some people because of how many of us are doing that and sadly guys will show and do just about anything.

So I dont know what is better or worse but at least with webcams you can see what the other person looks like so you arent flirting with someones dad.

by luckykel on 4/14/2010 10:04:45 PM