4 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!! good advice! but is there anything i can do for my pimples w/ out buying any more products. my dad lost his job so the allowances stopped

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the best way I can think of is just keeping your skin clean. Believe me, if I knew a miracle way, I'd tell you and every girl I know. If you can buy a cleanser for your face, by the way, just use soap -- it works too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emma333 on 4/14/2010 9:37:29 PM

MOD, (Alyssa)
OKay I will post it again and tell me what you think! Laughing
Me and my ex dated last year for 5 months, and dated this year for 5 months. We broke up just to take a break, and about a month later he started dating a different girl. They've been dating almost 2 months. The past few days my ex has texted me. At first he was like "Hey i'm sorry if you thought this.. but I don't like you anymore.. sorry if you thought i did cuz i don't..." and I said I didn't like him anymore either, cuz i thought i didn't. Then we started talking more and he said he is always going to have feelings for me. Then he said he loves me and always has and probably always will. (we have honestly liked each other since Kindergarten, we're in 8th now.) He said something about how he is with this other girl now, and he likes her, but not in the same way he liked me.. Then we were talking and he was like "remember what I promised you tho.." he had promised to marry me... i was like that doesn't make sense! why would he promise to marry a girl that he wasn't dating? Then he said he doesn't think him and this other girl will last too long, because he doesn't think she truly loves him.. then he said something about me and him dating in the future. and i was like "so what am I? your backup girlfriend?" and he said no. he said if he wasnt with this other girl he would want to be with me, and that he loved me. Then i was like "I don't want you to break up with her, cuz she is my friend, but why are you dating her if you don't love her?" and he said he did love her, but not in the same way, or as much as he loved me. So pretty much I have no idea what to do. I thought I was over him, but I've liked him forever.. idk what to say, because like i don't want him to think I will always just be here waiting for him. I don't want him to think he can have me whenever he wants to.. But then again, i miss him! i told him it was like he thought i would just wait around forever for him.. but i wasn't going to. I miss him! I want to date him again, but idk if it's right or what to say.. help! :/

Hey girl,  I think it's totally right to want to date other people -- he is. Here's what you should do: tell him you love him but you two should focus on being friends right now. In order to know if you two truly are right, you need to try dating other people and seeing how they work. Love has a way of working itself out: if you're meant to be in the long run, you will be. You're young now though -- don't stay trapped in this unfair relationship.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sportygirly23 on 4/14/2010 9:36:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Help! Ok, I am sooo mad right now! Theres this guy and he dumped his girlfriend and asked me out but I said no. His ex HATES me, and suddenly became really great friends with my friends. Now, my "friends" hate me too, and they didnt even like this other girl till like a few days ago!Some friends they are! What do I do??

Hey girl, sounds like they really aren't too good of friends. Explain to them what happened and that you really had nothing to do with that couple's break-up. Talk to the guy's ex and tell her that as well and that you're sorry about what her BF did and that you really aren't interested in him and told him no (and that she also deserves better). It's not your fault they broke up -- just let others know the truth.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by _swimchick_ on 4/14/2010 9:35:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so there is this guy i like. He said if i catch him in hold him while were are playing running he would give me anything i wanted. kisses r whatever. But then i tried it today but i cant seem to catch him. How can i catch him?

Hey girl, I don't know if love should really be reduced to a game, but you can always try tricking him or distracting him -- luring him into a trap. Be careful though, girl. This guy seems like a flirt who may just end up playing you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sweetliksugr23 on 4/14/2010 9:35:33 PM

modddddddd*(:
my bestGUYfriend absolutley hatesss my best[est]friend (who is a girl,btw !)and my bGf is always telling me the things he hates about her,&i'm starting to agree with him. should i go along with what he is saying, or should i go with my gut and keep my friendship with my best[est]friend ?

Hey girl, you should go with your gut. Imagine if you were in your best friend's shoe. You wouldn't like it much if she was saying mean things about you with her BGF. Think for yourself, girl, and remember why your friendship with this girl is so great. No one's perfect and you and your bestie may not be best friends always, but you can always be good friends who see each other in moderation.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by crazy*girl on 4/14/2010 9:30:17 PM

Omg that sounds kinda creepy. At least ur safe and trying to help them. Congrats for doing that and gl 2 them. hopefully they'll be safe bc u shouldnt give personal info like tht!!!

by iDanceEm on 4/14/2010 9:24:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD MOD MODD PLZ RESPONND thankss!! ok so theres this guy that i really like reallly reallly like he lives to houses away from me so its awesomee i see him pretty much everydayy i go over to there house. he has a sister who is a year younger then me shes 14 i hang out with her all the timmee. but the thing is ive been wanting to hang out with him a lot more lately hes 16 and im 15 so idk about that cuz i dont no wat my friend will think about that. also hes shorterr then me!! thats kinda another problemm hes 5'7 and im almost 5'10!!!also i wanna kinda go further then just being friends but his momm says he dosent need a gf right now! ugghhhhh i dont get that at alll plzz helpp!! with everything thankss!!

Hey girl, first of all, it's super important that you get to know him himself. His mom isn't going to determine whether or not he's going to have a girlfriend -- he has to like a girl first and want one. That's something getting to know him can help you with: he may or may not see you as a potential one. Stick to being friends. Strike a casual convo if you're over there about how he is and gradually build that friendship first. You can't just jump from little sister's friend to big brother's girlfriend -- it's all about the gradual transition first.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by jb4eva94 on 4/14/2010 9:20:18 PM

MOD MOD Haha thanks Alyssa, I will definitely try Smile Hes so cute and nice and I guess I didnt see that before! Tong Love ya mods!

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/14/2010 9:19:15 PM

MOD!
There's this guy that I really like and I always see him staring at me, but he never talks to me. Does he like me? Any tips for flirting? thanks!

Hey girl, it's hard to say. While he may be staring at you, he may just be staring in that general direction too -- be careful not to rush to conclusions. That said, the best thing you can do is TALK TO HIM. Ask how his day is going. Ask about a class you're in together. Stick to establishing a speaking relationship first before you hint to him you think he's cute. Trust me, slow and steady wins the race.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by candyrox646 on 4/14/2010 9:16:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I really really want a facebook cuz all of my friends have one and i dont! My parents wont let me have one and i get so mad! how can I convince them to let me have one?????

Hey girl, realize your parents don't want to ruin your social life with their decision; they just care about you. That said, ask them if there's a compromise point and their reasons why you can't. Maybe you can have one if you set your profile completely to private so only your friends can see any info (you can work with them to set privacy settings once creating an account). Maybe they'll let you have one in a year. Discuss it maturely with them and you'll see there may just be a middle ground.

xoxo