4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

MOD,
(Marie)
What should I say to him for now then? I hope we work out in the future Frown i miss him..

Hey girl, I'm not quite sure of the context for this Q (Marie's not modding anymore), but you can either further explain it to me or leave your Q on her profile page!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sportygirly23 on 4/14/2010 9:04:21 PM

Mod(:
I've liked my crush since last year. People found out I liked him last year, and told him. He was like,"Yea, Im not really into her." I was dissapointed at first, but moved on. Now at the beginning of this year, I have P.E. with him, and his friend. I remmeber we were doing these exercises, and the whole time, he was looking back at me and smiling and whispering something to his friend. I'd blush, but shake it off, I mean last year he said he wasn't interested. Now he's like starting to talk to me. And I saw him today like atleast more than 5 times in the hallway. I usually don't because I have no classes with him(except PE) He would like stare me down. Now summer's coming up, and I will be be a freshman in the new school year, I was wondering any way to talk it up with him, before school ends? I only have one class with him though
ThanksSmile I apoligise for this being long

Hey girl, why not try talking to him on the way to or out of the class you're in. Try to do a project together if you have the chance or study together for a test. Once you're through the course work, bring up summer plans. Who knows? That convo may lead to you being in them. (;

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PinkGloss on 4/14/2010 9:03:24 PM

Hi MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey I think theres only one mod whos modding right now, and i know your super busy, but if you can squeeze in my question that would be great.... if not thats cool too Smile
So, I have a problem (obviously). Theres this guy, and he really liked me, but I didnt like him at all. So he asked me out and I turned him down. But now I do like him!!! and he doesnt like me anymore Frown Im so frustrated!!!!!!! So if he were to ask again, I would definitely say yes, but he doesnt like me! (I dont think) What do I dooooo?

Hey girl, ouch, it can totally hurt when someone rejects you. While he may have gotten over you for the time being, however, you can hint things have changed. Try flirting with him and trying to get closer to him in general. Who knows? His feelings may not be that long gone if you just remind him of the person he used to be dreaming about.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/14/2010 9:02:41 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 3 zits on my forehead and the school dance is in 2 days!!!!!!!!What's the best wat to get rid of it w/ out getting rid of my tan?

Hey girl, try first of all washing your face morning and night with a cleanser. Apply spot treatment to your zits (you can get acne cream at the drug store -- Neutrogena sells a great one: On-the-Spot Acne Treatment.)  While I can't guarantee they'll be completely gone, it should help.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emma333 on 4/14/2010 9:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD It takes me a long time to wash the conditioner out of my hair... Do you have any tips?

Hey girl, I'd try using a little less condition -- use a dime size amount and spread it throughout your hair. Less product, less to wash out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by zeus11 on 4/14/2010 8:59:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so there is this guy i like. He said if i catch him in hold him while were are playing running he would give me anything i wanted. kisses r whatever. But then i tried it today but i cant seem to catch him. How can i catch him?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by sweetliksugr23 on 4/14/2010 8:57:16 PM

MOD, Me and my ex dated last year for 5 months, and dated this year for 5 months. We broke up just to take a break, and about a month later he started dating a different girl. They've been dating almost 2 months. The past few days my ex has texted me. At first he was like "Hey i'm sorry if you thought this.. but I don't like you anymore.. sorry if you thought i did cuz i don't..." and I said I didn't like him anymore either, cuz i thought i didn't. Then we started talking more and he said he is always going to have feelings for me. Then he said he loves me and always has and probably always will. (we have honestly liked each other since Kindergarten, we're in 8th now.) He said something about how he is with this other girl now, and he likes her, but not in the same way he liked me.. Then we were talking and he was like "remember what I promised you tho.." he had promised to marry me... i was like that doesn't make sense! why would he promise to marry a girl that he wasn't dating? Then he said he doesn't think him and this other girl will last too long, because he doesn't think she truly loves him.. then he said something about me and him dating in the future. and i was like "so what am I? your backup girlfriend?" and he said no. he said if he wasnt with this other girl he would want to be with me, and that he loved me. Then i was like "I don't want you to break up with her, cuz she is my friend, but why are you dating her if you don't love her?" and he said he did love her, but not in the same way, or as much as he loved me. So pretty much I have no idea what to do. I thought I was over him, but I've liked him forever.. idk what to say, because like i don't want him to think I will always just be here waiting for him. I don't want him to think he can have me whenever he wants to.. But then again, i miss him! i told him it was like he thought i would just wait around forever for him.. but i wasn't going to. I miss him! I want to date him again, but idk if it's right or what to say.. help! :/

Hey chica,
That sounds like a confusing situation!  Even if you are kind of interested, this guy is dating someone else, so he's off-limits.  Maybe in the future, when you are both single, things will work out.  For now, it's best to just let him figure things out on his own.  xoxo

Marie H.

by sportygirly23 on 4/14/2010 8:55:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD MOD MODD PLZ RESPONND Smile thankss!! ok so theres this guy that i really like reallly reallly like he lives to houses away from me so its awesomee i see him pretty much everydayy i go over to there house. he has a sister who is a year younger then me shes 14 i hang out with her all the timmee. but the thing is ive been wanting to hang out with him a lot more lately hes 16 and im 15 so idk about that cuz i dont no wat my friend will think about that. also hes shorterr then me!! thats kinda another problemm hes 5'7 and im almost 5'10!!!also i wanna kinda go further then just being friends but his momm says he dosent need a gf right now! ugghhhhh i dont get that at alll plzz helpp!! with everything thankss!! Smile

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by jb4eva94 on 4/14/2010 8:37:08 PM

MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD my comments and posts are not showinng up!!!! ahh whyy is thattt??????

Hey chica!  Sometimes it just takes a bit for us mods to approve them all.  Just check back in a bit and they should be up.

Marie H.

by jb4eva94 on 4/14/2010 8:32:56 PM

omg, thts rlly aweful! i get scurred of FB! jeezy!

Attention All Chicas!
Do you need help? Advice? Are you scared? Stressed? Anything that needs an answer, I'm answering it! I get back within' a day (if not, (which never happens) its prob cuz I'm on vacay) I’m really good! Everyone in school comes to me for advice! So get those mouses and click on over to my pro! LOVE YOU ALL! PS- I also give party tips. Just tell me the type of party you are throwing! HOPE TO TTYS

by xmonkeybrain10 on 4/14/2010 8:28:42 PM