1 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

My Friends Are Addicted to Online Dating!

I have two best friends, and they're the greatest people in the world. Unfortunately, they're getting mixed up with the Internet creeper world.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok.so my bgf has been my science lab partner for three years.(he was my lab partner only because we were the only two left and i didn't talk to him at all back then, but he has been my partner ever since) every time we have lab, he will randomly ask me if i like this person or that person, and i always say no because i don't really like anyone right now. i usually ask him who he likes(though not naming specific people like he does) and he says he likes no one. but for some reason i get the feeling that he likes me and is maybe trying to see if i like him, but i don't. is this at all a reasonable guess to why he does this or am i completly off? thanks so much for any help you can give.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by starshine325 on 4/14/2010 8:19:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD I need help! i have had my period for a year and it suddenly came 3 weeks early!!! its heavy and unnormal! im scared what should do?!?!?

Marie H.

by julieuram13 on 4/14/2010 8:19:03 PM

My best friend is on one of those chat sites and she had a boyfriend but they broke up. I was SOOOOOOOO scared for her and I told her he was probably a child molestor and she just said "he's real" (she talked to him on the phone and everything). And I thought, "Yeah, a real child molestor."

by kclove on 4/14/2010 8:18:20 PM

That NEVER a good idea i agree with the other ppl he's probley a 45 yr old perv.

check my profile out!!!!!!

by graceygirl77 on 4/14/2010 8:15:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOOODDD! My BFF is constantly putting herself down. Like when she takes a picture, she goes "Gosh I am so fat and ugly. I look like a whale" and stuff like that. It's not like a one time thing or something like to get attention, because she's ALWAYS doing it. I say stuff like,"No it's not." but she argues that it is true,even though it's not. I always tell her that she has low self-esteem and she says,"How is that low self-esteem if it's all true?" And I just don't know what to do. I try talking to her about it, and tell her that she's not. How can I get her to accept herself for who she is, and be happy about it?

Hey girl,
It's great to know that your bud has a caring chica like you to look out for her.  For now, just be as supportive and positive as you can.  Remind her why you love having her as a bud.  If you feel concerned for her, it might be a good time to talk to an adult in your lives that could give you more guidance.  Best of luck!

Marie H.

by justinbieberloverrr on 4/14/2010 8:14:05 PM

My BFF is constantly putting herself down. Like when she takes a picture, she goes "Gosh I am so fat and ugly. I look like a whale" and stuff like that. It's not like a one time thing or something like to get attention, because she's ALWAYS doing it. I say stuff like,"No it's not." but she argues that it is true,even though it's not. I always tell her that she has low self-esteem and she says,"How is that low self-esteem if it's all true?" And I just don't know what to do. I try talking to her about it, and tell her that she's not. How can I get her to accept herself for who she is, and be happy about it??

by justinbieberloverrr on 4/14/2010 8:13:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD I need help!!! I have had my period for a year and it normaly comes on the last week if the month. But the last couple days I have been bleeding, it's heavy and unnormal! What should I do I'm scared?!?!?

Hey chica!  There is no need to be scared - sometimes your cycle/flow change from month to month, and it's completely normal.  Still, since you are worried, it would be good to tell a mom or adult about your concerns.  They can help ya keep track and decide if it's a good idea to make an appointment with your doc.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Julieuram13 on 4/14/2010 8:10:50 PM

I think online dating is pretty stupid. I mean really, why date somebody who you really have never met in person? You can never know who the person behind the screename is-they could be a child molesting creep!

by AJ_Metal*Maiden on 4/14/2010 8:07:18 PM

thats danderous!!!!!!!!!

by julieuram13 on 4/14/2010 7:53:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need help!!! i have had my period for a year and it normaly comes the last week of the month. but a week ago it started again!!! its real heavy and unnormal! what should i do?!?

Hey chica!  It can be totally normal for your cycle to change - stress and exercise, among other things, can cause that to happen.  If you're worried though, I would def let a parent know - they can get you into a doc if you need.

Marie H.