23 MINUTES AGO The perfect Thanksgiving outfit: http://t.co/vQTTvmWX3Y

AN HOUR AGO Rethink your scented panty liners: http://t.co/78pnCdcUB6

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

COMMENTS

A Cheery (But Totally Tough) Workout

We chatted up author and former pro cheerleader Lindsay Brin about the best moves for toning up all over.

does this actually help???? i hate my bod and need a workout thats helps

by hotshot90210 on 9/11/2010 5:59:16 PM

my sides hurt when i am doing this TOUGH workout!!!

by nigeriangirl on 7/31/2010 10:28:44 AM

Totally love that there is ballet in the workouts
Dancers Rule!!!!

by Dancing Queen on 6/15/2010 11:51:48 PM

I am 14 and I have a bit of a tummy. I don't have time to exercise much. Although I do babysit for twins (2 1/2 years old) every monday for 3 hours. I don't to much excersice outside of the schools gym class and I figured out that I don't like exerscies because I sweat WAY to much. are there any antipersperants that REALLy work??? Or some classes that I could take that I might not sweat alot in???
MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP!!!!

by icegal on 6/7/2010 10:00:49 PM

MOOOODDDDD!!!!!! hey i pulled a muscle yesterday and i was wondering if like its safe to workout with my weights and stuff today???? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

Just take it easy!  Make sure you put heat on the muscle and if it hurts in any way, you stop working out.  It might be smart to take a day or two off just to make sure you don't hurt it any further.  Pay attention to your body's signals so you don't overdo it!

Lauren C.

by countrybabe on 5/18/2010 7:11:44 PM

oh my gosh, i am such a couch potatoe! and it's not really my fault because I broke my arm, so I can't do anything, but still! it's all sunny outside! i'm so happy that I'm getting my cast off on Tuesday!

by smileychic:) on 5/16/2010 5:10:42 PM

o and no excersise to gard foe me. i love a good challenge! thnx. love ya! :-D

by polar bear rox! on 5/15/2010 8:39:58 PM

hey! im not fat or skinny but i still want to get like actually skinny. i excersise to keep in shape and all. but im getting bored w/ the usual. any ideas from yall? thnx. love ya!:-D

by polar bear rox! on 5/15/2010 8:38:51 PM

mod plz. Hi(: I am really skinny, but I eat junk food 24/7. I weigh 70 lb. and i can't really fi into aeropostale. But i like stores like that, because some sections in Target are a little too young for me? Did i mention i'm 12? Any advice?

Hey girl, my suggestion is to NOT eat junk food, by the way. It's awful for you and it'll lead to some icky consequences. Step to healthy food: you'll feel much better and trust me, your bod will grow with time. My suggestion now is to just give it time. Step to shopping in Old Navy, where you can aim for solid colors that have an adult look to them but may be in a kid size. Try checking online too: sometimes you can order smaller sizes than they carry in stores on their store website.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mariacandy1 on 5/15/2010 8:05:58 PM

so i really want to play ice hockey but i know i cant handle a stick and skate at the same time (im fine at doing it seperatly) so i thought i could maybe play field hockey, the only problem is that theres no team at my school and i dont know anybody who plays so theres no way for me to learn or play. im kinda stuck any suggestions???
thanks!!!!!!

Hey babe, if you're really interested in field hockey try looking online or in your neighborhood for a Rec team or a travel team in your area!
Megan R.