2 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

3 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

4 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by purple9111 on 4/29/2010 2:42:29 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD MOD mod
I blush all the time even when im not embarassed when i laugh i blush when i talk to boys i blush and just yesterday my crush came up to me and said hey cutie and i blushed so now he knows i like him is there any way to stop blushing so much?? its kinda embarassing. . .my face is always red ugh i hate it.

Hey girlie,

I know it's kinda frustrating, but some girls have paler skin on their faces that makes blushing more noticable...and then sometimes girls just get red when they don't mean to.  I wish I could say there's a way to prevent it, but it's just a natural part of your body, in the way that your hair is a certain color and you are a certain number of inches tall.  Just try to relax in situations like that and if you feel uncomfortable, it might help to actually tell the people you're chattin' with that you blush easily and not to pay too much attention to it.  Then you can focus on the actual conversation, not your rosy face!

Lauren C.

by Luckychica101 on 4/27/2010 5:40:10 PM

I have like the same problem but its never really bothered me. . . . .

by Luckychica101 on 4/27/2010 5:32:38 PM

HELP! in my class im known as the cluts of the class, and im not even that clumsy! Once in choir i was on the risers and the girl next to me pushed me off, than she yelled " gez Jennifer stop being such a cluts!" Of corse that made everyone turn around and laugh at me. Another time in gym i was getting the soccer ball that i had just got passed to from me crush (hot)and i tip over the ball. One person from choir that saw me fall off the risers said " wow you really are a cluts." I know i started blushing big time, right in front of my crush too! how do i get everyone to change their minds about me. In my serior year i DONT want to be voted most clumsy. HELP!

by cutecritter00 on 4/25/2010 8:28:11 PM

. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by mariacandy1 on 4/25/2010 6:57:20 PM

Well,raising your hand for answering questions and anything else isn't really horrible.At least your paying attention and learning,right?

VISIT MY PAGE!!!♥

by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/25/2010 4:23:38 PM

MOD!!!!!!! okay.... so there is this joke between my table at lunch and this table of guys. It all started one day when this one guy( lets call him Brad) so brad came over and sat next to me. it was awkward because i didnt even know him but my friends knew him. so my friend(lets call her liz) liz told brad to make me uncofrotable and it worked because he sat like right next to me. very close. brads friends told me he liked me but i didnt know if they were joking or not. so the next day i found out it was a joke. so i went along with it. at lunch he sat with me. then when he went back to his table and i went to sit with him. so yesterday brads friend from his table and said something to me (it was inapropreate) and i got all embarrased and my friends went over to their table to say something back to them. so i guess you could say it was funny. but today it started to get out of hand. the jokes became inapropreat and me and brad were getting embarrased. i told my friends to stop but they didnt. so i got mad and wouldnt talk to liz. when i went to band after lunch and brad's friend (adam) kept trying to talk to me about it and i kept telling him to shut up but he wouldnt. so i texted adam after school and asked him to stop but he said he wont because he thinks its funny to see me get mad. if they start it again on monday i am going to yell at them.....what should i do????

Hey girl, don't scream at them because that's exactly what they want you to do. Adam even said he likes to see you get mad, so if you don't get angry they'll get frustrated and stop teasing you. You should tell Brad to not get mad either, and your friends will try to figure out why you guys aren't getting mad and leave you alone. Smile

Lynae P.

by softgall on 4/25/2010 2:11:30 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/24/2010 5:22:43 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by caitcait5 on 4/24/2010 4:05:45 PM

I don't raise my hand unless i absolutely know the answer. And so in the class that i do really well in my teachers always tell me to put my hand down and give other kids a chance, lol Smile

by lover_of_life on 4/24/2010 11:58:43 AM