1 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

How come all the students are sitting in these sick awesome chairs that look really comfy? I'm jelous Tong

by actress456 on 4/23/2010 7:15:50 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1900 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/23/2010 7:09:17 PM

that's a first.

by aqua girl on 4/22/2010 10:25:15 PM

MOD-
My BFF is homeschooled, but next year she wont be and I think it would be awesome if me and her and this other boy were like best friends. we both really like him (as a friend) and I've always wanted a BGF. but he has a best friend who is a guy, and he's either with him, or these 4 girls who used to be my friends, but basicaaly we just don't get along anymore. I REALLY wish that I could be better frineds with him, I can't eat lunch with him cuz he sits with those 4 girls and they like hate me. I don't want to steal him from his other friends, but he is a really nice boy, and I wanna be his friend. how cna I do this. (i don't have a phone so I can't call him.) please help me.

I suggest you find other ways to talk to him and get close to him. Im sure things will be good Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by colorCute4 on 4/22/2010 9:55:21 PM

***ALL PARAMORE FANS READ***
Hey Paramore fans!
My friend has a profile called, Paramore Fan Club for Girls Life or PFC for GL! so I'm telling ALL of u Paramore Lovers out there JOIN NOW! Laughing
My friend really REALLY needs ppl to join!

by vampirelvr1998 on 4/22/2010 9:36:42 PM

ha ha Laughing this problem isnt that bad so stop ur whining. how old r u? like in third grade? fourth? only someone that young can be that dumb and naive

by donttouchme on 4/22/2010 9:26:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
when does the gl issue get mailed to the buyers.....i havent gotten mine yet!!

Hey girl, I am not totally sure on that one. I bet it will be soon.

Kayla C.

by basketball luver on 4/22/2010 8:39:07 PM

MOD!!!
my mom's birthday is on tuesday and i want to do something special. i know what i'm going to get her, but i want to throw her a surprise party, but the second i said the word "surprise" he said no. i want to make her a cake, too, but shes not working the day of her birthday so she's going to be home (just happened to happen like that). she acts like her birthday is nothing special and really doesn't care, but i want it to be a special day. how can i maybe get her out of the house until dinner or something and maybe convince my dad about a surprise party?? what else can i do for her??

You could write her a poem or a song. My mom always gets really touched about things like that.

Kayla C.

by smileysevvie on 4/22/2010 7:47:07 PM

MOD
I have a bob hair cut, it's short (as u know) but i wanna do someting with it, have any ideas'? Thanks.
xoxo
-Amber

You could experiment it with different hair clips and headbands.

Kayla C.