AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

MOD
is it snobbish to want a curtian mod reply to ur qustion? thanks. Laughing

I don't know about snobbish but we only mod on certain nights so you'd have to know the schedule to do that.
Kayla C.

by Paramore Fan Club on 4/22/2010 6:45:03 PM

Fans of Paramore! READ!
come over to PFC for GL!
where I'll give u guys Paramore updates!
u can chat and meet other Paramore fans!
and u can share ur feelings about Paramore's songs
and u can talk to others about the cuite male band members!
so what are u waiting for? join PFC for GL now!

by Paramore Fan Club on 4/22/2010 6:41:35 PM

i would be too scared to talk in my class.

by j4zm09 on 4/22/2010 6:38:17 PM

i ALWAYS raise my hand......i such a loser.oh well i get good grades in school cause of it!!!!!!!

by graceygirl77 on 4/22/2010 6:31:47 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Just write on my profile and i'll help you out(:

by igiveadvice3 on 4/22/2010 6:21:54 PM

lol

by keri49 on 4/22/2010 6:20:07 PM

so am i lolSmile
MOD MOD!!! i have a goal and it is to lose at least 15 pounds..(or more) for summer... but how can i prevent eating unhealthy foods......Smile thanks for any advise

Just give yourself an attainable goal. Get healthy substitutes for snacks you'd normally eat.
Kayla C.

by sunshine96 on 4/22/2010 5:46:42 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1900 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/22/2010 5:18:38 PM

Hey! Check out my profile! If you need advice,feel free to ask me!

by mileycrazy99 on 4/22/2010 5:05:19 PM

ha same here....but not as bad.

by peacelovecandy on 4/22/2010 4:31:27 PM