1 HOURS AGO #ToughStuff: What to do when you can't stop hurting your hair: http://t.co/N6sM39vJpO

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

4 HOURS AGO 1 lucky gal will get Taylor "Friends with Benefits" headphones from Frends! @wearefrends http://t.co/VhilcCxCRN

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay this is kind of odd and long, so i am sorry. So i used to date this guy named "steve" -not his real name- then i broke up with him after a few weeks. He was my first kiss. and that was months ago. but what i didn't know was that while i was dating him my friend "riley" liked him. he asked me back out a few weeks ago, but i said no because i REALLLLLLLLYYY like this guy named "todd"
So anyways my bff told me riley and steve are dating. Now i am really jealous and idk why. I don't like steve anymore, and i reeaalllyyy like todd! but i just get a lil' jealous when i think about it! I think its because he started dating again before i did after i ended it. Does that make sense?
Also-
my bff has been texting todd trying to set us up. So she said do you like her. and he said well does she like me? well he ended up telling her he likes me a little so should i ask him out? i really want to but i am so nervous he will say no! what do i do?
THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU MODS ARE THE BEST<3

Hey girl, you are just jealous because he is with someone else. Definitely follow your heart and go with Todd.
Kayla C.

by peacelovecandy on 4/22/2010 4:31:08 PM

MOD
Next month in gym we're going swimming. I really want to make sure I look okay afterwards. I only have one other class after gym, so I don't really care if I look amazing, just presentable. So how can I make sure my hair and makeup look decent after I swim? And does waterproof mascara really stay on in the pool?

Waterproof makeup is definitely a good idea. You could bring hair gel or something to quickly scrunch your hair afterwards because it looks good but does not take a lot of effort.
Kayla C.

by LolaGranola on 4/22/2010 4:08:36 PM

That is a cute guy in that picture.. I am to shy to raise my hand anywhere

by Photochickie on 4/22/2010 3:47:53 PM

Well i really cant say anything about this. if i have a question i just go talk to my teacher (even if she is in another class). if im asked a question i have to answer it cuz im the only one in my grade (class). im home-schooled. sorry i wish i had some advise sorry Frown

by Beckles on 4/22/2010 2:50:29 PM

hey girlys tired of mods saying they r 2 busy to answer ur Q or it takes forever? just ask me ur Q!! i am tatertot71798 and i will answer any Q's u have. just leave a Q on my page and i will answer asap. i am on girlslife 1 to 15 times a day so i will b able to answer ur Q as fast as possible. i can answer my Q on my page or urs plz specify that with the Q. if its urgent put ASAP at top but if its not so much just put NEED HELP thx so much u guys r awesome!!!!

by tatertot71798 on 4/22/2010 1:09:51 PM

by tatertot71798 on 4/22/2010 1:09:34 PM

wow if i know the answer i raise my hand if not i don't

HEY GIRLS ANY GOOD BOOK SUGGESTIONS?

i like teen/young adult im 15 and like fantasy/sci fi/adventure/action

like...

Maximum ride

hunger games

gone and hunger

harry potter

no vampire books

by wednesday1408 on 4/22/2010 12:10:18 PM

Mod Mod I posted ?s a ling time ago still no answer why??? Isn't it ur job? I know y'all try your best

Hey girl,

I just answered a bunch of your questions, but sometimes it may take a while because when we MOD, were modding and also working on other stuff in the office too. So give us a little time and we'll try our best! Thanks girl!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:59:27 AM

MOD-this guy had my face as his wallpaper on his fone so that was pretty much a clear sign that he likes me and i think i like him and i have his face for my wallpaper on my fone and i showed it to him and he laffed but his brother who is a jerk and is always hitting on me like me 2 and his lil bro keeps kissing me on the cheek and i asked him y he does that and he said cuz i like you then im like thats a bad idea so HELP lol this is UBER URGENT!!!

Hey girl,

The boy obviously likes you if he has your picture on his phone, that's pretty flattering! But if his bros are bothering you, let the boy know. Maybe he'll tell them to stop because he will hopefully be looking out for you!
Allee S.

by tatertot71798 on 4/22/2010 11:28:04 AM

Mod mod mod Can u describe the cutest outfit u have?

Hey girl,

My favorite outfit I have right now is a pink skirt that has a black elastic belt on the top, it's high waisted to I wear it with a black tank. If I'm casual I'll wear black flip flops but if I wanna dress it up I'll wear these black wedges I have.
Allee S.