7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

Mod mod mod what is the hadest u been thru

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:21:14 AM

Mod mOD mod how many ?s are we allowed to ask? How many are too many I don't wanna annoy u

Hey girl,

There isn't a limit but if you ask a lot we may not be able to answer all of them, but we'll def answer some..just be patient. Thanks chica!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:20:15 AM

Mod mOD Mod what are you wearing today clothes/makeup wis?

Hey girl,

I'm wearing a pink/black plaid shirt and black leggings, with black flip flops! My makeup is pretty natural...gray eyeliner, light gray/pink shadow, mascara, foundation, and blush!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:19:04 AM

If ya girlies need advice on stuff just let me know and I'll try to help!

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:12:07 AM

Mod mod mod are u having a busy day?

Hey girl,

We're having a pretty good day, a little busy because we're finishing up the next issue! And of course constantly updating GL.com. But we always have fun doing it!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:10:10 AM

And that will give you better gradxes for class participation. )':

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:53:27 AM

I literally never raise my hand in class. in ila and math i have teachers that ly call on raise yuh nn i nevah do!

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:52:15 AM