1 HOURS AGO These sleepover snacks make us want to plan our next slumber party ASAP: http://t.co/4bhdfb0EQw pic.twitter.com/qBhZM4qChv

2 HOURS AGO Throw one last summer bash with this tropical theme: http://t.co/V0V14GgTE9 pic.twitter.com/hINnqwTLFW

3 HOURS AGO This Full House reboot has got us way too excited!!!: http://t.co/RHJMKwHVlE pic.twitter.com/zEKJQuUS9B

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

Mod mod mod what is the hadest u been thru

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:21:14 AM

Mod mOD mod how many ?s are we allowed to ask? How many are too many I don't wanna annoy u

Hey girl,

There isn't a limit but if you ask a lot we may not be able to answer all of them, but we'll def answer some..just be patient. Thanks chica!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:20:15 AM

Mod mOD Mod what are you wearing today clothes/makeup wis?

Hey girl,

I'm wearing a pink/black plaid shirt and black leggings, with black flip flops! My makeup is pretty natural...gray eyeliner, light gray/pink shadow, mascara, foundation, and blush!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:19:04 AM

If ya girlies need advice on stuff just let me know and I'll try to help!

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:12:07 AM

Mod mod mod are u having a busy day?

Hey girl,

We're having a pretty good day, a little busy because we're finishing up the next issue! And of course constantly updating GL.com. But we always have fun doing it!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:10:10 AM

And that will give you better gradxes for class participation. )':

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:53:27 AM

I literally never raise my hand in class. in ila and math i have teachers that ly call on raise yuh nn i nevah do!

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:52:15 AM

yikes...

by FashionQueen722 on 4/22/2010 8:05:26 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!