6 HOURS AGO Make Mom smile this #MothersDay 😊http://t.co/BYb9AtRQpII

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you secretly magical?💫 ✨http://t.co/VoueNjLGH00

8 HOURS AGO This unbelievably adorable vid from @iambeckyg (starring real-life BF @AustinMahone ) is making us melt 🍦�http://t.co/zigMUEpX3V3V

COMMENTS

What to do when...you are a serial hand-raiser

Sometimes I don't even know the answer and have to think about it when I get called on. I just can’t control it.

Mod mod mod what is the hadest u been thru

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:21:14 AM

Mod mOD mod how many ?s are we allowed to ask? How many are too many I don't wanna annoy u

Hey girl,

There isn't a limit but if you ask a lot we may not be able to answer all of them, but we'll def answer some..just be patient. Thanks chica!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:20:15 AM

Mod mOD Mod what are you wearing today clothes/makeup wis?

Hey girl,

I'm wearing a pink/black plaid shirt and black leggings, with black flip flops! My makeup is pretty natural...gray eyeliner, light gray/pink shadow, mascara, foundation, and blush!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:19:04 AM

If ya girlies need advice on stuff just let me know and I'll try to help!

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:12:07 AM

Mod mod mod are u having a busy day?

Hey girl,

We're having a pretty good day, a little busy because we're finishing up the next issue! And of course constantly updating GL.com. But we always have fun doing it!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:10:10 AM

And that will give you better gradxes for class participation. )':

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:53:27 AM

I literally never raise my hand in class. in ila and math i have teachers that ly call on raise yuh nn i nevah do!

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/22/2010 8:52:15 AM

yikes...

by FashionQueen722 on 4/22/2010 8:05:26 AM

Your crush invites you to his end of the year pool party, but it's the same day as your grandma's surprise b-day bash! What do you do?

QUIZ: Could you go Rogue?

Do you go with the flow...or do you go rogue? CLICK HERE to find out if you've got what it takes to change the world.