11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Nab an amazing internship--in high school!

Here are a few tips to go from carrying a backpack to rockin’ a briefcase (or maybe just an adorable shoulder bag!). Get on it now—places are hiring for summer.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I'm 15 years old and am in desperate need of a job. Any suggestions on places that would hire me this

young?

Hey girlie, you can work at your local grocery store maybe even your local library. Even some fast food places.

Paige T.

by fieldhockeystar on 7/23/2010 9:56:37 PM

☎☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○☺☻♥
☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺☻♥☺
hey girlies!

COME JOIN THE ALPHA CLUB!

the alpha club is an AWESOME club and you should join now! you won't regret it!(alphas onlyLaughing)

just a few things that are GREAT about this club:

LEADERSHIP SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE

ALPHA POINTS ARE REWARDED

IN THE ALPHA CLUB EVERYONE IS CLOSE AND WE SHARE BOY ADVICE, FASHION TIPS, LATEST CELEB GOSSIP, NEW TRENDS, WHAT'S HOT NOW, MAKEUP IDEAS AND TONS MORE!

COMING SOON: ONLINE PARTIESLaughingLaughingLaughing

sound like something you are interested in? why wouldn't you be?!Laughing

J
O
I
N

N
O
W
!

just apply and make sure you tell her that me, ilovepoms72(kailey paige) told you about this SUPER FUN clubLaughing

─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ PEACE Girlies!
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌

xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige

by ilovepoms72 on 7/21/2010 12:45:31 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey girlies!
do you need advice? boy trouble, parents, school, friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, angry, dancing, singing, acting, cheerleading, teachers, periods, puberty, makeup, clothes? anything you need! i am awesome at giving advice! i have been through and seen it all! post a comment on my profile and i will respond on yours! i get on girlslife more than 3 times a day! if it is really important put *********** at the top and i will get back to you at the max the next day! if your profile isn't publicly visible i will answer it on my profile! tell your friends!
thanks a ton,
xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige
p.s. have a great summer!Laughing

by ilovepoms72 on 7/15/2010 4:44:29 PM

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!!!!

I give great advice on Boys! Just post a question on my page, with the question and tons of details! And i will get back to you ASAP!

I can tell you if a boy likes you, if he's right for you, what he thinks of you, how to get him to like you, will you guys work and much much moree!

~Kimmi

by kimmistar95 on 7/15/2010 4:32:44 PM

mod mod mod
Smile

by honeyb4 on 7/14/2010 6:54:42 PM

so that means i cant just help via email.....as in could i write articles for them....and i think the internship thing is confusing me its when you work for them temporarily right?

Yep, internships are temporary, usually lasting for 3 months. They allow you to get your foot in the door and learn more about a job.
Megan R.

by honeyb4 on 7/14/2010 6:32:46 PM

Is it possible to get an internship to an overseas magazine.??
Smile

Hey girl, yes it is definitely possible but you have to have resources...a place to stay overseas for example.
Megan R.

by honeyb4 on 7/14/2010 6:25:48 PM

MOD
How would I find an internship when I can't drive yet, my parents get home at 6 every night, my brother is in college, and there is nothing within walking distance of my house except a bouncy place for kids. I want to be in the fashion industry, anywhere and everywhere in it. It's my dream to have my own little boutique on 5th Ave. in NY,NY. I know I need experience before I get started, but where do I get that kind of experience now? Please help, and thanks ahead.

Hey girl! I have a couple ideas.  First, if there is a public transit system you could become acquainted with it and try using it! I've tried using the lightrail and it really isn't that difficult or scary!  If public transit does not exist near you, try visiting boutiques or places where you could tentatively see yourself getting a good work experience.  The key is to network, meet as many people as you can in the field you want to work in. If it's shopping and merchandise, try researching different shops, contacting owners, and asking them Questions about how they got started and what it takes.  If you show an interest, it's the first step and it shows you're motivated and taking the initiative.
Megan R.

by missnickib on 7/14/2010 4:59:23 PM

MOD! Mod! Mod!
It's the summer before my senior year and I'm 17. I want to be a veterinarian, but this is my last summer to get stuff on my college application and figure out if that's truly what I want to do.
I want to intern or volunteer a veterinary clinic, but my mom and I have checked with nearly every single one and they all refuse to let me help or even shadow because of liability issues. Same with the humane society.
On top of that, I know that I need a massive number of hours of animal experience to even get into vet school in future, and that high school hours can count.
I don't want to commute too far or to fly somewhere else. (And I can't; I have summer classes.)
What can I do? Please help! Thank you!

Hey! Are you sure the humane society's not an option? I know I volunteered for them some when I was younger. What about a farm? I know friends of mine have interned at farms and loved it. Good luck!
Helen S.

by lluvia on 7/2/2010 3:42:02 AM

Hey, gurlies!!!
I give super awesome advice! Visit my profile adn ask me anything! I'm best @:
Style
Boys
Friends
Drama

But I can answer anything! I check my profile a few times daily so you wouldn't have to wait long. If it is extremely important type at the top: !!!!!!
I will get back to you ASAP! I will post the answer of your question on your profile. I'm great at advice!!!!

-DramaQueen <3