2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

I want a different brand of pads. How to tell mom? Ive stated in June my date changed. How do I keep track? ~ MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl! So I would just explain to your mom why you don't like the pads you wear now, and why you'd rather change to a different brand. As for predicting your period, it's pretty difficult, so just be prepared with an extra pad in your bag wherever you go, and note on your calendar when your period comes, so you can see when it's been about a month. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by katie91501 on 7/29/2013 1:58:53 AM

I'm 11 and very flat chested plus I'm going into middle school and I'm afraid people will judge me for what I don't have,and I've been having a lot of discharge I'm afraid I might start my period what do I do?!

Hey GL girl! Every girl is different-some get their periods way older than other girls, and some are flat chested! That's okay- that's just who you are and what stage of growing up you're at right now. For all girls, getting your period is scary at first, but you'll adjust to it as soon as you get it- pack extra period supplies in your bag or backpack if you're afraid you'll get it at school. And if girls make fun of you for being flat chested, don't worry about it. What people say really doesn't matter if you're happy with yourself.

ElizabethGwenn

by purplepinklimegreen on 7/24/2013 12:12:26 AM

Well one of my breast is larger then the other is that normal?

by cullenbri on 5/22/2013 11:33:23 PM

If they are doing that you need to tell them to stop because I dont think its right, especially if its at school like in PE. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 5/18/2013 1:31:55 AM

im 12 and i got my first bra which was a 32c i wad in fourth grade! my dad bought it gross(mom died) my dad im a 32ddd all the boys stare and touch them. did i tell u that we hv to wear sports bras to PE and i live by my crush so i went to the beach whith him. all he did was stare,stare,stare at my boobs im going into bigger bras now:-(

by pandasluvme on 4/8/2013 1:36:19 AM

Don't feel bad. My friend is in the eighth grade and her boobs are so big he has back problems. And when she's 16, she's having breast reduction surgery.

by alexandrah99 on 3/20/2013 6:31:52 PM

my body is just not changing. ive had my period for about 1.5 years. im still on the beginning of stage 2 is this normal

by mury8124 on 3/15/2013 2:19:47 PM

Sorry mean't 36DD

by Hannah26648 on 3/11/2013 1:24:52 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so when do your boobs stop growing like I'm just wondering cause I'm kinda flat chested and I have been getting my period for like 2 years now strange question I know thanks

Hey Kay333, some women don't stop or actually start developing into their 20s, and some get larger all throughout life. Every bod is different. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 3/8/2013 7:12:53 PM

I have size 36B boobs which i think are huge for a 12/nearly 13 year old.

by Hannah26648 on 3/4/2013 12:09:45 PM