8 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

11 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

12 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think I have some kind of anxiety disorder. I had a panic attack once and now I've had several of them. Sometimes I just get so dizzy and unfocused that I want to burst into tears and I'm convinced I'm going to die. Where can I get help? This thing's running my life. It's happening more and more often.
P.S. This thing runs in my family, my dad had/has panic attacks and stuff and so do a few of my other relatives.

Hey babe, try talking with a student counselor or another trusted adult. It's important to get the professional help you need and meet with a counselor or doctor to help you overcome the anxiety! Here is an additional hotline:http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Megan R.

by turtles_in_africa on 5/3/2010 6:43:05 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/3/2010 6:40:12 PM

Mod!!! Thx 4 helping w/ my last question! I have some more..
I haven't had my period for 2 months straight! is this normal?
can you give me some new hairstlyes? I have straight hair parted on the side (I've already tried switching my part and braids)
Thx!!! ~Katie

Hey babe, yes it's normal for our periods to be a bit unregular for the first couple years of getting it.  Try putting your hair in a regular pony tail and then separating 3-5 sections and putting them in separate braids for a cool funky new do!
Megan R.

by heytiger26 on 5/3/2010 6:39:56 PM

I've been depressed lately, though I can't figure out why. Today, during school when my teacher was playing a tape, I stabbed myself with a pencil on or by the veins. It didn't draw blood, but it still hurt. I old my BFF about my past history, because we're both trying to figure out why I'm upset. I've had thoughts of suicide, which I've told her about. That worried her, and she told me to be cautious or it might actually happen. (some ideas of how to die) From her reaction, I could see in her face that she thinks I need help from a trained professional. As true as this may be, I don't want to. I've decided to check first with you. Any suggestions?

Hey babe, it's important to talk to a trusted adult, teacher, family-friend, or family member about whats been going on.  Try talking with a student counselor and get to the underlying reasons of why you're feeling the way you are.  It's important to get help, so you can feel better. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Here's an additional help site.
Megan R.

by Suzanna99 on 5/3/2010 6:20:06 PM

I'm pretty big also and I HATE IT!!!! my mom says you should be happy but I'm not sure i am.

I give great advice just comment on my profile.

by poet at heart on 5/3/2010 4:01:00 PM

MOD MOD Does getting pregnant automatically start to give you bigger boobs? There are times when some of my friends get worried because they think thats the reason they are getting larger. But does it always work like that, I thought even if you were pregnant your boobs wouldnt start getting bigger until near the end but I might be wrong.

Hey Girlie,

I'm not really sure because I have never been pregnant but I do know that everytime you are on your period your boobs grow a little bit. Ever notice they are sore and itch? Yup thats why!

Olga B.

by luckykel on 5/3/2010 3:30:49 PM

I want to be a counselor at a summer camp this year. Does anyone know any good ones for me to apply to? Any camps in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, or Missouri because i live around there. I want an overnight counselor job so if anyone can help me that'd be great =D

by lover_of_life on 5/3/2010 11:18:56 AM

MOOODDDD!!! Ok so I have a big problem I hate my period! I am always worried it will come up since it is never regular and am constantly paronoyed! I haaaaatttttteeeeee it sooooo much! How do I deal? Btw even wen I am not on it I am paranoyed!

Hey girl! It will become regular pretty soon. Until then, always be prepared and try counting the days in between to keep better track!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by ilovemusic96 on 5/2/2010 11:02:03 PM

Hey girl! You should def talk to an adult asap! Be there for him and listen to him but an adult is the only way you can really help him. He may not understand that you're helping him right now but someday, he will thank you!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by volleychick251 on 5/2/2010 9:44:29 PM

MOD MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOMDOMODMDOMODMODOMDOMD
ok so i had my first kiss yesterday (it was awesome & im 12) and my bf was staying at my neibors house (we all friends) and 2day we kissed alot more. no lyk making out and stuff but do u think thats moving too fast? i dont want to do something stupid.PS hes the one who always wants the kiss
thanks
Kell

hey girl! No, but its really what you feel comfy with.
Eryn G.