Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Were you feelin' our Feb/March issue? Sound off, and tell us why: http://t.co/HjMkHSt7aO

AN HOUR AGO Crucial update: There's no such thing as a pillow fight. #glhq

AN HOUR AGO Abigail Breslin made a song to bash her ex, and his response was intense: http://t.co/yqhLdzowu7

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

hey girls! come check out my profile if you need some advice, or if you just need someone to talk to!=] thanks<3

by chlojo98 on 5/2/2010 5:56:50 PM

mod
uuuuuuuuhhhhh basically im totally flat i mean i have some development but its really sloooowwwww all the girls in the grade have them but i dont, i feel like a 7th grader with a chest of a kindergardener

hey girl! People grow at different times so your time will come.
Eryn G.

by chau_aries on 5/2/2010 5:56:00 PM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!! SmileSmileSmile
Hi guys, I'm new to GL, my friends always tell me tht im a good advice givver Tong Whether its boys problems or body types or clothes makeup school friends family. Im here for u.. Plz comment on my profile or ask me for advice...

Thx, it will help me and u.. lol

by angelchick on 5/2/2010 5:35:43 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 5/2/2010 5:31:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! <3 Laughing
Sorry if I'm bugging you. Okay, so I'm having a little girl (as you may know). What are some signs of labor? And, also, where can I get cute clothes that'll still fit me after Allie (baby) is born? Thanks Laughing!

hey girl! I am not sure, you should ask your doctor and try old navy.
Eryn G.

by Sky11 on 5/2/2010 5:29:57 PM

mod my friends in 6th grade just turned 13 and is a c cup alredy and im an a y does everyone have bigger boobs than me?

hey girl!Everyone grows at different rates and everyone is a different size.
Eryn G.

by i<3pitt on 5/2/2010 5:02:58 PM

heyyy everyone

if u need advice, don't hesitate 2 ask me just come 2 my page=)

by danceismylife97 on 5/2/2010 3:45:26 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/2/2010 3:42:33 PM

HEY IF ANY OF YOU GUYS NEED ADVICE, GO AHEAD AND GO TO MY PAGE AND ASK FOR ADVICE ON GUYS DRAMA RUMORS GOSSIP.. ETC. PLEASE COME AND CHECK MY PAGE OUT (:
xo'
>>C.

by forever_young21 on 5/2/2010 3:18:13 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if you need some advice, or if you need someone to talk to!=) thanks<3

by chlojo98 on 5/2/2010 3:08:29 PM

Protect your face from sun damage! Even in the middle of the winter, the sun’s powerful rays can damage your skin. Try a moisturizer with SPF.

What do you hate the most about your period?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.