1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/29/2010 4:33:10 PM

My cousins had such big breasts they had to have surgery so they wouldn't damage the rest of their bodies! eek ):
By the way, although I don't know what it's like to have big boobs, be thankful that you aren't flatchested. Seriously : P

by actress456 on 4/29/2010 4:30:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
thanksSmile
but my thriat has been hurting, but not extremely bad. just enough to complain about it. but ive had and awful headache, and i feel like i could sleep ALL day and not get up at all.
any ideas for that?
thanks(:

Hey girl,

Sorry to hear. It sounds like you really need a lot of rest, lots of healthy food, and lots of liquids. There's not much more we could tell you since we're not experts, but it's important to keep checking back in with your doctor since he's the pro....and most of all, feel better!! Smile
Allee S.

by ImHisSpiderMonkey on 4/29/2010 12:22:37 PM

im 11 and wear size 34Aam i normal my sis wears the same size and shes 15

by gramsnacks on 4/29/2010 12:05:48 PM

i like this guy i think he likes me too but im not sure one time durring D.AR.E. (a class we take in 5 grade about dont do drugs drink under age ect. ect.) he was drawing funny faces and showing them to me ... just me but sometimes it seems like he likes other girls too it makes me mad and jealous
how do i figure out if he raelly likes me and get him to just like me

by gramsnacks on 4/29/2010 12:01:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD im in 5 grade and a 34A is that really big plus my friend is 36A and i think her bra is way too big because it does not fit into her body at all it just makes me sooo mad

Hey girl,

There really is no normal, every girl's body is different. It all depends on your height, weight, genetics, and just the rate at which your body will grow. So don't worry about being too big!
Allee S.

by gramsnacks on 4/29/2010 11:49:20 AM

Thanks mod!

by gwentrent on 4/29/2010 11:24:18 AM

Moderator
wouldn't it be awkward to go to a store to get fitted whats some ways that it would be less embarassing.....

Hey girl,

I know it seems awkward but it really isn't embarrassing. You keep your shirt on and everything, and they can take you in a dressing room so no one is looking. They just use a measuring tape to see how big you are around your chest area. Besides that, I'm not sure of a way to do it at home...but you could also go to a store and try on a bunch of diff sizes to see what is best
Allee S.

by gwentrent on 4/29/2010 11:18:56 AM

so ive entered questions for mabey over a month ago and i still have not gotten anything back

Hey girl,

Keep checking back to the page you posted on because you won't be notified if we respond, it will just be replied to the page where you posted. And keep posting questions, we try out best to answer everything!
Allee S.

by gramsnacks on 4/29/2010 11:03:41 AM

Moderator
ok so how do you measure what bra size you wear cuz im spilling out of a 32B and i need to find a bra size that'll fit my boobs.

Hey girl,

It's best to go to a department store and a store that specializes in undergarments and get measured. The employees there are trained to measure you and they can give you an accurate size and help you find a good bra!
Allee S.