AN HOUR AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

2 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

3 HOURS AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

Lol, I had been wearing a 32 b for a couple of years without being measured. But for the longest time, my girls almost completly would be entirely out of my bra. Turns out, for about three months, I was a 32D, while I was wearing a 32B.
I hate it though, because you have to look EVERYWHERE for a 32 anything.

by britni on 4/29/2010 10:46:58 AM

***MODS****MODS****MODS***
ok, ive kissed my bf alot.
but ever since i kissed him once last week, ive been realy sick.
ive tried to hide it, but i just cant.
i feel awful.
anyways to help me feel better by the weekend?
thanks!
and also, what exactly is mono?
i know u get it from issing, but what are some signs of it.
like pain, or what?
and how do you know if you have it?
thanks!! Smile

Hey girl,

To feel better it's important to get a lot of sleep, drink a lot of water and healthy fluids (like juice or tea). Also, take medicine if you have any that will help you feel better. And mono is a disease that is known as the "kissing disease" but you can get it from a lot of other places than kissing. Just by sharing a drink with someone, or touching something then touching your mouth, any other ways you can get germs. And some symptoms, are really tired and a really sore throat. If you feel really bad, you should check in with your doc!
Allee S.

by ImHisSpiderMonkey on 4/29/2010 10:24:36 AM

***MODMODMOD***
I've been sick for 11 days now. I went to school once but i got really really exhausted. I went to the doctor Tuesday of last week and he gave me allergy medicine. I went back to school on Wednesday thinking I was fine. I was in tears after school in the locker room before soccer I was so tired. I went to soccer because i didn't want to be a wimp or whatever. I stayed home from school thursday and went to the doctor to get my blood drawn to see if I had mono. It turns out I don't. I was sick Friday. I tried going to school Monday but went home at lunchtime because I was superrr tired!! I went to the doctor yet again on Tuesday and got my blood drawn into eight different tubes and got tested for lots of things. My doctor called me yesterday (home from scho exhausted) and said I probably had autoimmunity. He got me medicine for it and I'm supposted to get an appt. With a specialist. That was the first time I had heard of that. Apparently my moms Rhumatoid arthritis is some form of it but I don't have that. Can you tell me more about autoimmune that I can understand as a 14 year old? Thank you so much!!Smile

Hey girl,

Autoimmune is a disease where your immune system mistakes your own body cells for pathogens (disease cells) and attacks them thinking that they will make you sick, when really it's just your own body cells. We aren't medical expert so we don't know much, so it may be a good idea to get some info from your doc. Ask them if they can explain it in easy terms so you can understand. Most importantly, take it slow and feel better!
Allee S.

by Balloonluvr on 4/29/2010 10:11:23 AM

imma 36Cand ihateit!!
mykeybordisnotlettingmespace!!!!

by verenice<3 on 4/29/2010 12:03:25 AM

DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LOVE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!

by savvylula on 4/28/2010 11:33:02 PM

I am have the smallest breasts in my grade.They started developing last summer.I am a 32A,andI get made fun of by how small they are.My mom says they're gonna be "Big" but I don't know if they are or not.

by Randafanna2 on 4/28/2010 10:43:23 PM

MOD
There was this girl I didn't know who started to sit with me and my friends at lunch. Then, she started to pick on me. She would take my spot where I was going to sit and there was hardly room left for me. She would try to take my food off my tray. Then, she started to make fun of my hair. She was commenting on 'how flat it is' and that she wasnted to "fix" it. And, she sais "I have flat hair, but I work with it." I found it rude and offensive. What do I do?

Hey girl, just be polite. Thank this girl for her willingness to help you with your hair problem but tell her you're good and have it covered. Try to ignore her less polite remarks. If you really feel like she's trying to shut you out from your lunch table, give your other friends a heads-up so they'll save your spot.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by jayhawk94 on 4/28/2010 10:35:59 PM

Hey mod i have a small chest (32A). My mom has a 34A chest. I'm only 13 but does this mean my chest is full grown? Also what are some shirts I could wear that makes my small chest seem bigger or at least like I'm not flat?

Hey girl, your chest will continue growing throughout your teen years. While I don't think you'll magically become a D cup, know your bod is far from being done growing into an adult's. As for detracting away from a small chest, I suggest wearing empire waisted tops/dresses -- they can give the allusion more is there than there may be. Push-up bras also help a bit too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by piggie783 on 4/28/2010 9:36:06 PM

Hey! This sounds like my classmate. She is in eighth grade and is a 38DD. She is going to X soon. I don't think it's Jessica though.

by shastagirl11 on 4/28/2010 9:10:01 PM

i'm too small to fill my 36A.

by cvfan on 4/28/2010 9:04:43 PM