1 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MOD MOD MOD this is about school. we just found out tec-ed is being cut cause of budget prob. i want 2 write a letter to try to c if we can get it back like get a grant,sponor or donation. the thing is i dont no what to write. any ideas

Hey girl!  Wow, that sounds a like a big project!  That's cool that you're trying to help out.  I don't know much about that myself, but I would think about if there is an adult you can talk to, like a teacher or parent, who might have ideas on who to contact.  You can also do some internet research to see what a professional letter should look like.  I hope this helps, and good luck!

Marie H.

by luve2cheer on 4/28/2010 8:23:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD I hate my period Frown I've been getting it for about a year now. I get if for about a week, every 2 weeks. I always feel miserable and cramped, and really crabby. Is this normal? My period just makes me feel sick. I'm always worried about leaks too... it's just a total pain to deal with.

Hey chica,

I'm sorry to hear about the tough periods.  Some PMS is totally normal.  Exercise and eating a variety of healthy foods can help relieve some of the symptoms.  If it's disrupting your normal activity or making school difficult, I would def recommend making a doctor's appointment.  They can help you come up with a solution so you aren't suffering so much.  xoxo

Marie H.

by r3animated on 4/28/2010 8:15:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!?!? I have a HUGE problem. My school doesnt have ANY air conditioning. One day I found that I was sweating under my air pits. I have to wear a jacket or a sweat shirt to cover it. And I get really hot wearing them too. But I can be wearing just a plain t-shirt and get sweat marks! HELP! Its getting to be hot and I am dying in a jacket!!

Hey girl!  The good news is, even if you feel them, people probably don't notice your sweat marks as much as you think.  I'm not an expert, but this article has some really good tips:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/04/16/body-sweat-school-uniform.aspx.  I hope that helps!

Marie H.

by runningXfree04 on 4/28/2010 8:13:42 PM

All girls reading this! go IMMEDIATELY to peace<3 profile! pleeeeeese! she is great at giving advice and tips and just to talk to!

by caitcait5 on 4/28/2010 8:13:00 PM

its normal my friend is 14 and she is a dd

by wednesday1408 on 4/28/2010 8:05:26 PM

Im kinda flat chested, But I'm glad, 'cause otheriwse I'd be self consious. Since theres those perv boys at my school.

by PinkGloss on 4/28/2010 7:52:35 PM

MOD i just got a bf yesterday and i barely know him....i hav met him once and we barely talked, my bff set us up....me and my bf talk on myspace. i am gonna hang out with him in a couple days. idk what 2 do! do u think that we shouldnt be going out? or should i wait and see if we like eachother more in person?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by jbieberlover999 on 4/28/2010 7:51:45 PM

im a 34b i'm in gr 8 so it's pretty normal....i guess

by graceygirl77 on 4/28/2010 7:51:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMODMODMODMOMDOMDODMODMODMODMODMOD: OK i have super stinky breath boys avoid me. i brush day and night teeth AND tongue after each meal. i use minty sprays, minty gum minty mints and listerine 3 times a day. i wipe my tongue off with a napkin each hour. i chew parsley also. please help any tips or ticks for fresh breath?

Hey girl!  I think I got your Q on another article.  Your bad breath is prob not as bad as you think, but if it concerns you, an appointment with a dentist can help you sort out any possible causes.  xoxo

Marie H.