Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

13 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

14 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEEEEASE HELP!: ok i have super stinky breath i brush my teeth AND tongue day and night. use listerine, breath mints and chew gum. i brush after each meal. and i even wipe my tongue of with a napkin regulary every 2 hours. i use a minty spray too. any tips or tricks for fresh breath?

Hey girl!  I know bad breath can be a major worry, but if you are taking good care of your mouth (which it sounds like you are!), it's probably not as bad as you think.  Sometimes it can feel like it's worse than it is!  If you think it's more of an issue though, I would talk to a parent/guardian about making a dentist appointment.  They can give you a check-up and help you find a solution.  xoxo

Marie H.

by leelayla on 4/28/2010 7:13:14 PM

***PARAMORE FANS READ!***
come over to PFC for GL!
where I'll give u guys Paramore updates!
u can chat and meet other Paramore fans!
and u can share ur feelings about Paramore's songs
and u can talk to others about the cuite male band members!
so what are u waiting for? join PFC for GL now!

by Paramore Fan Club on 4/28/2010 7:03:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! For school I have to write a poem, but I have no idea how! Got any tips for that?

Hey girl!  Gosh, I remember writing poems for school - it can be totally hard!  But it can be fun too.  It can be helpful to start by figuring out what you want to write about - pets, boys, school, anything works!  Picking a certain style of poem, or whether you want it to rhyme or not, might give you something to work with.  And remember, it doesn't have to be perfect - that's the great thing about poetry!

Marie H.

by TinkLover654 on 4/28/2010 6:54:12 PM

I have the exact opposite problem. My boobs are wicked tiny! Some kid in my class last year made a joke saying, "How are Coutrtney(me) and a skipping rock the same? They're both flat!" How rude! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <3

Do you need GREAT advice?? Are the MODs ignoring your requests?? Then come to me, the Advice Queen! From, boys to fashion, I know everything and anything. Just post your Q on my pro. I'll post your answer on your pro or my pro.(You specify.) Hope you check me out!

by cmn5297 on 4/28/2010 6:50:30 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/28/2010 6:43:34 PM

I'm 13 and I'm still on training bras!

by APPLEpie33 on 4/28/2010 6:32:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD so this is kinda a random question... so i was thinking of when i become older to become a public relations person like organizing events and stuff like that. so what kind of classes should i be looking into and idk if you really know this one but what kind of college offers good programs to someone who wants to go into public relations sorry for the randomness thankkss <3 emily

Hey girl!  That's cool to hear about your career thoughts!  I don't know for sure since I'm not in PR myself, but I think that journalism, communications, and business classes would all be a great place to start.  The good news is, almost all colleges offer them!  Some colleges even have specific "Public Relations" majors, but I'm not sure how common that is.  The internet has lots of resources though, so keep searching!  Good luck!

Marie H.

by starbucks4lyfe on 4/28/2010 6:17:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I really really really like my ex-boyfriend. And I just asked him.... he said he likes me too. But I have a problem because I'm not the only girl he likes. There is this girl who looks exactly like me (I mean everyone gets us confused all the time!) but is the exact opposite of me in every other way. She keeps flirting with him ALL THE TIME. And he says that she is 'pretty' and 'funny'... But I don't see it. All the other guys I've talked to say she is annoying and weird. That's what I see in her, too. But it makes me mad that finally a guy likes me- and he likes my enemy too... What do I do?

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear about the boy troubles!  Unfortunately, you can't change how he feels or thinks.  What you can do is continue to be friendly to him, and also makes sure he treats you right.  Hopefully things will work out in a way you're comfortable with.  xoxo

Marie H.

by tabbyinthebox123 on 4/28/2010 6:13:57 PM

That sux but i barely have anything so hey

P.S can someone help me with putting a moving avatar on here thanks post on my profile

by bff61 on 4/28/2010 6:11:29 PM

im barely 12 and ive got a 38D.

by HAZELELMDUST on 4/28/2010 6:07:57 PM