1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

So I am 11 and my older sister always makes fun of me for being flat chested. Everyone was worring that I hade this weird sydrom when you don't grow. So I grew a lot and so did my breasts. So I went from no bra to a bra. Well I grew a lot. Me and my mom went shopping the other day and she picked out 32's and 32A's for me and they fit. Well some were underwire bras. When I went to school boys were saying I stuffed. We have a boy/sneaking into the girlas shower room problem at my school. The boys wanted to know the truth and when I was getting changed the peeked. Frown I was so embaresed. Now the boys are being jerks. How to get over this problem. Also do I have small breasts?

by kaytlyn4600 on 3/2/2013 12:31:50 PM

So I'm 13 and I'm still pretty much flat! I'm 5'2", 90 lbs- but I'm only a 32 A and everyone else is at least a 32 B. Is this normal? Also, most of my family members are around a 34 A-34 B. Will I stay a 32A forever or will they grow a bit more?

hey girl! it's impossible to know if they'll grow more, but they probs will. You're only 13, and breasts don't stop growing until you're in your early twenties! Give it time, they'll develop Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by glamgirl7 on 2/27/2013 4:49:59 PM

seventeen and size 38D, all my friends are like A's and B's and they complain about having small boobs, and im just like " here have some of mine"

by butterflygirl14 on 2/27/2013 1:26:12 PM

thanks Meghan D. Smile

by redvelvetluv on 2/27/2013 10:20:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
SO idk but im like judmental about other grls boobs cuz like they be weairing push up bras and flaunt themselves and ima naturally big and they get like all this attention that i think is fake

Honestly I completely understand why you feel like this. Media has created these image of girls who stuff their bras and wear push up bras with low cut shirts for attention from boys. And maybe that's what they're doing. But you wouldn't want someone to look at you and go "omg her huge boobs annoy me so much. Why can't she just cover up once in a while?!" would you? That would feel pretty crappy. I think we all need to stop judging each others bodies and the way we decide to display our bodies. As long as one of those girls isnt directly hurting you with her boobs (which would not happen) who cares? We all need to learn to be a bit more accepting. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Justmecheyenne on 2/26/2013 10:55:06 PM

im a 36A but im kind of skinny and small so my boobs look bigger than they are.

by Casey_cookie on 2/26/2013 9:05:10 PM

Modmodmod
Hey! Am I weird if I have an obsession with my boobs?

Hey Girl, I think that it's normal for girls to be curious about their body when it first starts to develop.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by EgirlH.97 on 2/26/2013 10:56:55 AM

Omg everyone here has such small breasts. Im 34D and i feel like mine are massive. Im 16 though so i guess im "developed" hahaha

by Summalovin on 2/26/2013 3:54:03 AM

I made a choice to be a pescetarian that's a person who eats everything except meat like chicken ham beef but we eat seafood vegetarians and vegans don't but pescetarians do
My mom is one to we have been doing this for 3 weeks now but anyway
My sis is really bothering me about it she keeps telling me how weird I am she will be like
Whatever! I'm going eat some bacon or hot dogs while you eat that crap you are so weird!
How can you not eat meat! It really hurts my feelings I said to her before
That hot dogs and bacon are so bad for you and can cause diabetes
but she just rolls her eyes it really hurts my feelings why can't she just except the fact that I don't eat meat anymore?

Hey girlie,

She might be saying those things because she feels the same way you do--that you're judging her for her eating choices, the way you feel about what she's saying. Telling her that her food is going to cause diabetes probably hurts her feelings too, so she's saying you're weird as a comeback. Try not commenting on what she eats for a few days, and hopefully her comments will stop too! If not you could talk to your mom about setting some peace between the two of you.

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/25/2013 8:06:58 PM

@iloveballet&singing Same here girl xD lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 5:10:01 PM