2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

**MODDD** I need some advice. I'm like in love with my ex, and I know he still likes me. Everyone says that he's even in love with me too. We broke up because he was 'bored' in the relationship, which I can't really blame him because he was my first boyfriend so I was really nervous to say anything. But anyway, lately his feelings have been showing. I often often often see him staring at me in class and not making a single effort to hide it. He even gets mad and practically pulls guys away from me who are flirting. Am I gonna have to be the one to make the move to get back together or is there a way to get him to ? Thank you soo much!

Hey girl,
It totally just depends on what you're comfortable with.  If you're feeling up for it, you can talk to him about it directly.  If not, you can just keep being friendly and making opportunities to talk to him in school, so he knows you're interested too.  That might help things work out naturally.  Good luck!

Marie H.

by in_love_with_#16 on 4/28/2010 6:01:23 PM

im like a 36D or something!
check out the profile!

by Bell1997 on 4/28/2010 5:56:15 PM

mod!!! i applied for jobs at mcdonalds and tim hortons but i still havent got a call back. i called them a couple times to check up on it and both times they said they would be calling me in a few days...what gives?? and i applied like 2 months ago. i know a girl that got a call back the day after she applied. i get great marks in school, and i like to think i'm very friendly, how can i get a job!?!

Hey girl,
Now that you've checked back a few times, it might be more of a waiting game.  Finding a job can be difficult - even if you have great qualifications, sometimes people just aren't hiring.  Ask around to see if any jobs are open, and turn in applications at lotsa places you're interested in working, and you will find something!

Marie H.

by k123k on 4/28/2010 5:30:52 PM

i now how you feel im only in the 7th grade and i'm the biggest girl i'm a 32D and i hate it. i cant get a good boy freind that will like me for me because of my chest. mine grew so fast that i have strech marks on my chest. i also cant shop like normal girls for any tip of shirt i have to get mine specialy made or get one that costs a lot of money to get. so i now what it feels like and well it's hard and there's not much we can do about it other then stay strong and move on with it. and also find other girls with this and make them feel better about it.

by lordsangel on 4/28/2010 5:15:04 PM

hey girls!
if you like country music, join the club on my profile!!

by save_the_sharks on 4/28/2010 5:14:04 PM

im the opposite, but i still have time Smile

by madx3forever on 4/28/2010 4:51:07 PM

ugh. babe you got nothing to worry about. im in 7th grade and am a 28F. yes, i said F. i hate it, and i am starting to have back "problems" i guess u could call them that. my back just hurts alot. so consider yourself lucky, chicaSmile

by niagrafalls23 on 4/28/2010 4:29:50 PM

hey, girl. Consider your self a *little* bit luck. I am 12 and I have NOTHING. I would do about anything to get some breast so I don't look like a 7 year old.

by Suchablonde98 on 4/28/2010 4:14:06 PM

Mod MOd MOD!!! Is it possible to become a mod? If so, is there an age limit and how can I become one? My friends say I am really good at giving advice, and I really like helping people. Reply ASAP! Thanks! Laughing XOXOX

Hey girl!  Yep, there is a way.  You have to be 18 years or older to be a mod.  To apply, go to this page:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx for info on how apply.

Marie H.