1 HOURS AGO RT @justjaredjr: R5′s @rydelR5 Says She Crushes on Bandmate @ratliffR5 #Rydellington http://t.co/zQT8cckuAn

2 HOURS AGO Reason #29572 why it rocks to be a #GLintern RT @leanxcuisine: Counting down the hours till I see my byline in @girlslifemag 💁😁✏️

2 HOURS AGO Want to chat with @PeytonList? Join us this Thursday at 6pm EST on Facebook! More details coming tomorrow :) #peytonlist #peytonators

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MODMODMODMODMODMOD So I have a crush on this amazing guy. He's funny smart sweet and beautiful. Yesterday hey reseated our orchestra he sits right next to where I used to be and right next to this girl whose super skinny very pretty and super talented. They were flirting messing up eachothers hair laughing she stuck gum down his shirt and it made me so jealous I was sick. What do I do? They could just be friends

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by Inshyra628 on 4/28/2010 3:49:02 PM

If you need advice, go to my profile and post your question! I will reply to it as soon as I can. If it's urgent, put @@@ at the top. I know a ton of people have said this, but I am really good at giving advice! All my friends come to me when they are in a prob. Post soon!

XOXOXO Sammi

by lolgirl006 on 4/28/2010 3:47:03 PM

Oh, and I think it doesn't matter what your chest size is. Some girls with small chests wish they could have bigger boobs and some with big chests want smaller boobs! Funny how that works... lol Smile I also think it's really stupid that some guys only like girls because of their boob sizes. So stupid!!!

XOXOXOX Sammi

by lolgirl006 on 4/28/2010 3:44:42 PM

I'm fine with my smaller, err--girls.

by biskii on 4/28/2010 3:44:00 PM

im in 8th grade and am FLAT! not flat as a board, but i don't even have a cup size. its pretty depressing but i love myself Smile
Marie H.

by pearlnagem on 4/28/2010 3:40:25 PM

Whoah that is weird. You are just blooming quicker than others, every body is different. You are beautiful, no matter what others say or think. Smile Laughing

XOXOX Sammi

by lolgirl006 on 4/28/2010 3:40:18 PM

haha thats kinda funny cause my friends exactly the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by reesespieces212 on 4/28/2010 3:34:23 PM

lol lucky ! ;p

by olivia13 on 4/28/2010 3:09:39 PM

***MODMODMODMOD*** When I was young and in third grade my grades were all A +'s. That year they changed the math and my grades began becoming F's and D's. In fifth grade I learned I have a learning problem and my mind mixes up words and numbers so I have to be really careful. I got sick so many times at school my mom began homeschooling me. I lost all my friends because they hung out with each other and they forgot about me. I called them several times and tried fixing the situation but they never called me back to I ended the friendship. I'm in 7th grade and I'm on 3rd grade math and I feel really low. Homeschoolers have meetings to talk and make friends but I got left out again and I ended up making friends with a little kid and an adult. I have no one to talk to that's my age. I noticed I began staying inside more and I haven't ran and played for nearly 2 years! I'm making an effort to try but I have asmath. It's where you run and play too much and your lungs tighten up. It's really painful so I don't want to run but I know I need too. My brother said I'm really fragile but I don't want to accept that even though I know it's true. I'm scared of wants going to happen to me if things keep going like this. Please help me!!

Hey girl, I'm really sorry to hear all of this. First of all, asthma can be very serious and so you shouldn't feel like you have to do anything that could make it worse and end up maybe even hurting you. Learning disabilities can be really hard to deal with too, but know that you aren't alone. Try finding some support groups online or near you, where kids who are dealing with the same thing get together and talk about their experiences. Its a great way to feel better, and to make friends who understand you. Know also that anyone who doesn't want to be your friend over something this silly is not someone you want to be friends with anyway. I know its hard, but these struggles will only make you stronger!

- Gabrielle