5 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

6 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

8 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

I'm 13 and I wear a 34A. I'm a little bigger built than most girls my age, so my boobs are totally unproportional. It drives me nuts!

by purplerainn on 2/25/2013 4:04:48 PM

There is actually something called turners syndrom where some parts of your body may develop faster than others. Except you will not get your period or anything like that

by hottie1250 on 2/25/2013 1:16:40 PM

oh my god! mine are only a freaking 32A! but then again, my whole figure is pretty much a ruler. Smile

by iloveballet&singing on 2/25/2013 10:17:06 AM

I am only a 34b, but I'm so small (4' 10'') that my boobs look really really big on me lol

by txtingirl on 2/25/2013 8:42:00 AM

Im only a 34B (it might be 34A actually)...so at least I don't have back problems...God I feel like a loser Frown

by pinklol56 on 2/25/2013 8:25:51 AM

How do I ask a question?

by zcbmqwer1239 on 9/8/2012 4:44:23 PM

Wow! I'm a 32 C! :o lol but i'm worried that if my boobs grow any more but my rib cage doesn't, i'll never be able to find 32 D's. C's are hard enough to find!

by lova1<3 on 9/6/2010 12:12:42 AM

same thing with my mom and sis my mom is a 36B and my sis is a 32DD or 36DD i 4get im only 3 a 32A my aunt (moms sis) has big boobs too so im destined 4 anything

by muenessa678 on 8/30/2010 4:55:15 PM

Every female in my house has huge boobs. My mom does and so do my two older sisters. I'm only a 32A right now, but i just recently started getting my period, so my mom said that i'll start growing more now. Am i destined to have D's just like the other females?

Hey girl, it's hard to say. Genetics doesn't mean something will definitely happen; it just means it's more likely. I'd just take care of yourself and let puberty take over from there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rainydays720 on 8/22/2010 6:40:15 PM

Ok....back problems??? Now I don't envy you.

by purseluver on 7/30/2010 1:56:43 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.