2 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

4 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

************************************************************************
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADVICE! I GIVE ADVICE ON ALL KINDS OF THINGS LIKE BOYS, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, HEALTH, SPORTS, FAMILY, ETC. ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY. BLOG (DON'T WORRY I WON'T GIVE A LINK) AT TEENGIRLADVICE15.BLOGSPOT.COM. ON MY BLOG U WON'T ONLY GET ADVICE FROM ME BUT ALSO FROM OTHER GIRLS WHO VIEW THE BLOG. THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. IF U POST ON MY PROFILE PLEASE MAKE SURE UR PROFILE ISN'T SET TO PRIVATE SO I CAN ANSWER. THANKS!

************************************************************************

by saxygirl15 on 7/23/2010 3:25:48 PM

I am in fifth grade and I wear a bra! 36c!! in all my shirts it shows and I am embaressed because noone in my grade where one!!! I am not confident anymore!! + I am the tallest in my class and I can`t see anyone liking me because who would want a girlfriend that is shorter then them?? HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

by kpianoplayer on 7/22/2010 7:54:03 PM

i have a huge bust for my age and everyone notices.my cousins are always saying stuff like wow their huge i bet ur glad -lots o guys i bet. they're all wrong though he makes me so embarassed when guys make fun of me for them in very subtle ways. and i've heard kids in younger grades saying stuff like did u notice them and even my bff's lil sis talks about me because of it. i hate it and my friends know it they say those people are just stupid but i take it to heart when i hear it myself.i kind of hate myself because i want to fit into my school of 215 people not stand out as the huge chested freak i am.

OMG I COMPLETELY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!  I am a...get ready...GG.  Talk about big lol.  Girls that make fun are probs jealous, because how often do other girls talk about how their boobs are too small?  Guys are immature, but as you grow up so do they and they won't make a big deal out of it.  Just try not to wear shirts revealing too much cleavage and stuff.
Brittany B.

by titanicfanaic on 7/13/2010 11:18:13 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by AngelDaemen on 7/7/2010 3:35:59 PM

MOD!
Im in 7th grade going into 8th and Im a 36 C and most of my friends are Bs and As and I know its not a bad thing but somtimes it makes me feel fat! Help!

Hey girl! That's a great thing, we all want what we don't have...you are beautiful just the way you are! Try to embrace your larger chest. It does not mean you are fat or ugly. YOU ARE AWESOME! Wear clothes that flatter and make you feel cute and comfy! Smile
Megan R.

by xoLaurenxo on 6/30/2010 5:56:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I am so much bigger than everyone in my grade!!! its not so much that i worry about it i just wish that i had smaller ones. sometimes i have to wear two sports bras. and i dont want to wear padded bras because they make me look big. what can i do to have more coverage and less bras!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You should check out the lingerie department of a department store and ask the store clerks there if they can help you find a bra that fits you and makes you feel confident about yourself!

Vanessa J.

by funkyfashionista on 6/22/2010 3:53:23 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD* For the past 4 days my boobs have gotten really sensitive and sore, yesterday I noticed random red patches on my chest. The last time this kind of thing happened was when I was 10, when I hit puberty. I only really start getting uncomfy at night and sometimes can't sleep because it hurts a lot. Also, sometimes I can't even wear a bra! Frown What do you think is going on and what can I do to be more comfy? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

This could be a sign that you're still growing, or that you're getting your period!  It's totes not that uncommon, but if it keeps hurting this much, and you get worried, you could always try talking to a doctor! XOXO
Fallon M.

by Rato09 on 6/15/2010 7:52:00 AM

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood when do u know u need a bra if your boobs show threw your shirt do u need 1 thx

Hey girl! Usually girls start wearing a bra when they develop breasts. If your breasts are showing through your shirt, than it's probably time to go bra shopping.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by syanna on 6/13/2010 9:06:20 PM

*MOD*
my breasts are very uneven so much so that one is a Dcup while the other B.Boys make fun of me at achool for it.I hate it so much i wear sweatshirts even in the hottest weather.I try as hard as i can to skip school so i dont have to face it cuz everytime somebody says something i cry.Im so ashamed of it.Is there anything i can do? should i go to the doctor?

Next time you visit your doctor, just ask them to take a look.  Because your body is experiencing lots of different changes right now, it may just be that your breasts haven't evened out yet.  Don't feel insecure about your body, and don't let people get to you.  You don't have to wear a sweatshirt (especially in the summer), just find some larger cute, graphic tee's that won't hug every curve on your body.
Katie R.

by Rocca on 6/11/2010 1:00:35 AM

Hey Fellow Teen Girls,
Im Here To Give Advice, And Answer Questions!
Sometimes The GL Mods Can Get A Bit Busy!
If You Have Any Advice You Need Help With Or A Question You Need Answered, I'm Your Go To Gal.
Please Visit My Profile If You Ever Need Help Or Advice, Or Just Want To Say Hello Laughing
Have A Nice Day