11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

13 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

15 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

Another awkward Q, your fav! LOL so my boobs have finally started growing, but I've been noticing like a teensy bit of crusty stuff on my nipples before I shower, I have teeny bumps like zits on the ring around the nipple, and like the actual dark part of my nipple- there's like black stuff from my bra and it won't come out!!! I shower everyday and try to use like my towel or a washcloth but it doesn't come out! Could I have like a boob infection?

Hey girl, check out this
page and see if it helps:

We have loads of
info on your bod to help ya out!
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Megan R.

by hannah*marie*trackchick on 5/31/2010 6:53:10 PM

im a 34C and im only 12
but i started puberty before everyone in my grade but at least ill be done before everyone
anyways i told my BFF my bra size and she told this other girl and the other girl was like "no way she's a C cup!" and i was like "eww stop looking at me lezbo!" yeah
its also weird cuz i see guys and even some girls staring at my chest constantly! its kinda creepy!

by gretathegreat on 5/25/2010 6:47:16 PM

We have to deal with our boobs getting bigger and bras, getting our periods and using tampons, dealing with pms and having our hormones go crazy, shaving our legs and other areas.....

And what do guys have to deal with? getting some hair and a few down there guy issues and about nothing else. It just doesnt seem fair!

by luckykel on 5/24/2010 6:21:29 PM

yikes im 10 and in november i will get boobs and get my peroid help MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl! What exactly is your question?
Kelli S.

by pinklol56 on 5/22/2010 11:16:36 AM

Haha i feel the same way lol i am in sixth grade and i am a 34B but im PROUD of it bcuz, hey, almost every guy in the school loves them and i get violated almost every day but for sum reason i like it hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! But it looks weird also because i am five five and i am really skinny and dont have a butt but my boobs are HEEEEUUUGGEEE!!! Lol

by dance24/7 on 5/19/2010 5:29:59 PM

i am 10 and my boobs are growing. Do you have any idea why???

Hey girl, we all develop at different rates!
Kayla C.

by fasion-queen52 on 5/14/2010 7:11:54 PM

Ok so im 12 and My breasts have been growing since i was 11. Well lately My breasts have been really hurting. If i laugh kinda hard all of a sudden i have this really sharp pain in one of my breast. I told my mom about it but she says its just my breasts growing but i dont know because it hurts bad! The pain will stay there for about 2 minutes. Do you have any idea what this is?

Well im not sure. Sometimes i get sharp pains like that but they normally go away. I suggest you talk to the school nurse or a doctor to get their take on it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Cristal1011cr on 5/13/2010 10:42:21 PM

I hate wearing my bra (it's not padded nor does it have underwiring) under most of the shirts I wear because they're a little bit tight and stiff but it's so annoying what should I DO!!??

Hey girl, if it makes you uncomfy and you don't think you're ready to wear one, try just wearing an undershirt.
Lauren R.

by apostlepaul on 5/11/2010 8:17:26 PM

im 13, 4'11", havent gotten my period yet & a 34 CFrown

by gogreenNYpeace on 5/11/2010 6:42:33 PM

Hey people. lots of girls have big boobs too.There are down sides ( P.E.) and up sides ( looking older). So dont feel bad about where you are because, for most of you, you will only get bigger. Oh and for the girl with the tripple D, I really feel for you, but I have a feeling that you will be a tall, beautiful, and strong woman, which you can look forward to. Just be thankful for where you are, and I know you have heard that before, but i am REALLY serious. For the flat chested, enjoy being loved for who you are and not for your body, and for the larger girls, you can go to the older girl's movies or go on the rides at the carnival.Also, think of all the older boys thinking that you are their age so they hang out with you more. I know that sounds silly, but you will learn to love it. Oh and for the smaller girls, you can pull off those lower cut shirts.Just dont go too far. Peace.

by FairyOfLove on 5/10/2010 11:24:16 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?