AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

2 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MOD MOD
I sometimes get really insecure because i have no boobs and i am 14 so i think i shouls already have something but i only have brest buds and they hurt but they dont seem to be growing so i am worried is it possible that i would be flat forever?

Hey babe! You will not be flat forever. A good way to guess-timate how large your chest will grow is based on the other females in your family. If they have small chests, then you may have a naturally smaller chest too. If you have a petite frame, you may have a smaller chest.  Either way, it's not a bad thing!  All of our bodies are different, and you are likely still growing!  If they hurt, it's a sign they are in the process of growing.
Megan R.

by dachshundluver on 5/10/2010 7:20:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm only 13 & in a size 38DDD!!!!!!! Frown boys at my school are always looking at my boobs & saying that they wanna have sex with me because i have big boobs! HELPPP!!!!!!

Hey girl! I'm sorry that they're calling you out and making you uncomfortable like that. That's completely inappropriate of them, and you deserve to feel safe when you go to school without being harassed!  Tell a parent or teacher that the boys are really bothering and affecting you.  Try to ignore them and stay away from them.  Your body is beautiful the way it is, and when our bodies are more unique than others they often get attention.  Remember to love yourself, and stay away from the perverted boys who feel the need to try and make you feel awkward in your own skin.
Megan R.

by :)RANDOM:) on 5/10/2010 6:57:20 PM

Mod
I have a problem. I developed a steady workout routine using 4 of GL's workouts, but there's this one I really hate doing and I always feel like I am doing all of the moves wrong-what should I do??

Hey babe, try improving your posture and make sure your technique is similar to the technique described in the workout.  Also if you feel like you're doing the moves wrong, you could ask a friend/family member to check your body positioning OR look at yourself in the mirror as you do the exercise to make sure your form is correct.
Megan R.

by apostlepaul on 5/10/2010 5:26:46 PM

Mod
How can I easily get fun curly hair for my spring dance that's easy to do and looks cute. I want it to be really curly my hair is naturally very wavy but looks sloop and ugly naturally so I always straighten it

Hey babe, try using a curling iron that is not too wide to make your hair extremely curly.  Pull your hair half up/half down, and curl the bottom half first, then let the half pony-tail down and curl the top part.  Have fun Smile
Megan R.

by scouty on 5/10/2010 2:37:50 PM

MOD MOD HELP! Okay so im twelve and just got my period last nite. It was only a little bit of blood, so by the time i noticed it when i went to the bathroom it was brown and dried. i told my mom and shes really proud (kinda strange, why is she proud???) anyways i was wondering should i wear anything more than a pantiliner tomorrow? i guess if something weird happens all of a sudden and its heavy i could just ask my BFFL for a pad cause she got her period and always keeps pads/tampons hidden in her backpack. its so funny tho we are startign family life (sex ed.) tomorrow so its like im just in time! lol but anyways i think my period is over now since first periods are really short. but should i wear anyhing more than a pantiliner and a backup one in my backpack?

Hey girl! That's up to how you feel. Take some back up just in case and see what happens. First periods are so irregular so it's hard to say!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by 2hamsters on 5/10/2010 12:02:25 AM

MOD MOD I want to loose a couple of pounds before summer is over. The problem is, I have trouble staying motivated. Do you know any ways to keep me motivated? Also, do you have any exercises (sp?) that would work well? Please and thank you!! Smile

Hey girl!  Taking it day by day is the easiest way to keep yourself motivated. Concentrate on eating right and exercising every day and you'll notice results sooner than you think!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by samm213 on 5/9/2010 9:49:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
okay, my friend is too embarassed to tell anyone but me but im worried about her! Were in sixth grade n shes 12. she got her period at the beggining of april and she had it for 3 weeks straight! then she didnt hav it for a week, and thn she had it for 2 weeks before it stopped! and it wasnt light she said! im worried about my girl!

hey girl!You should tell her to go to the doctor because this is not normal.
Eryn G.

by jaymeg on 5/9/2010 6:47:42 PM

HEY!!
DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LIKE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU CRAZY FOR SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE
QUESTIONS, THEN YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!

by savvylula on 5/9/2010 4:35:59 PM

MOD! recently whenever i shave my legs i get like razor bumos under my knees and i feel all itchy. i use a venus embrace razor and i get a new one every 2 weeks or so. wat can i do to stop getting them?

Hey missy, it could be what you're using to shave your legs. Don't use soap, try shaving cream next time. They might prevent the bumps. Smile

Lynae P.

by verenice<3 on 5/9/2010 3:45:30 PM

MODMODMOD I wanna lose some weight for bikini season. I'm 5 foot 5 and 125 pounds, how much weight can I lose and still be healthy??? Thanks so much!!

Hey chica, you sound like you're at a pretty good weight right now. But you can always jog, eat fruits, veggies and nuts, drink water, do sit ups and push ups to shed a few pounds. Smile

Lynae P.