1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

Need Advice? ASK ME!!! I am on Girls Life daily and will answer as soon as I get the comment. Also if you want to join "CLUB ROCK MY SOCKS" tell me. It does daily polls, quizzes, advice, conversations, etc. And if you post your interests on my profile, I will find a girl that shares interests with you.
JOIN CLUB ROCK MY SOCKS NOW!!!

Positions:

President,Advice Giver,Editor: me (Lauren)

Available Positions:

Vice President

Fashion Girls(two positions available)

Hippie Girls(two positions available)

Animal Lovers(two positions available)

Endangered Species Girl(two positions available)

Gossip Girls(two positions available)

Music Girl(two positions available)

Comment on my profile with what position you are applying for along with your first name ONLY, age, your interests, and if you need ANY advice at all ask me too.

##################################################
I am all of those positions but one girl is not enough.

Thanks,
XOXO,
Lauren

by mileycrazy99 on 5/9/2010 12:03:51 AM

MOD
I'm on Yaz for my skin & to regulate my periods. Well I just started my period like way early. Usually I wouldn't start for 5 more days. Is this okay? I"m kinda happy because it means I wont be on it during my field trip to Busch Gardens next saturday (I think) But i'm kinda freaked thats something wrong with me.

Hey girl, dont worry about it, i'm sure you're fine. But if you're super uncomfy ask your mom.
Lauren R.

by glamourgirl2 on 5/8/2010 4:39:50 PM

i want to start a magazine but i don't know where to start! i want it to be a teen magazine-kinda like girlslife. but the only thing i know is makeup, hair, and what would look good on the cover. PLEASE help me!

Hey girl, starting a mag takes a lot of work. For a cover, do a picture of someone modeling a new make-up look or a new season trend.
Lauren R.

by missykp on 5/8/2010 2:15:36 PM

MOD MOD
I dont have a big chest compared to other girls, its really smaller than I would like and I have a bf. Lately I have noticed him looking at other girls who have big boobs. I dont judge him on the size of his body parts, do you think he might be judging me? I think he used to be fine with my chest size, but now could it be that he would like them to be larger? And if thats it whats a girl my size to do?

Hey girl! If he dumps you just 'cause your chest is not as large as other girls', then it's truly hiss loss. Your bf should love you for YOU - regardless of what size you are. I'm sure he genuinely cares for you, though! And you should not try to change yourself for any guy ... guys love it most when girls have confidence in themselves!
Kelli S.

by luckykel on 5/8/2010 12:31:45 PM

NO WAY!! You're not really suffering from anything. I'm 12 and I wear a 32B. Trust me, wearing the right bra that's comfortable will definately pay off. I know, I know, this might not help you, but I'm just saying I feel your pain.

by greenday*emo* on 5/7/2010 9:48:43 PM

MOD! MOD! I have a huge problem. So I am going white water rafting tomorrow; and i have my period. I don't like to wear tampons because they are so unconformable when I walk and move. So I was thinking of just wearing a pad. I will also be wearing a wet suit, so I don't think i will get really wet. But do you think it is a problem to wear a pad if I get a little wet or will it get all messy and gross??

I think that will definitely pose a problem, sorry to say. Because the pads are supposed to soak up moisture.
Kayla C.

by 14lowem on 5/7/2010 8:08:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD
PLZ RESPPONNND!!! THANKKKKS Smile
okay so there this guy hes my neighbor i really like him like A LOT!! and he likes me to well he hasnt actually said it but evertime were together he stands so close that hes touching me and he always talks to me when im over. promblem is he has a sister and me n her were friends first even befor i started talking to him. so it seems like everytime im over at there house now i always hang with him i dont mean to.. but it just happens i think shes rlly feeling left out. i try to talk to her a lot to but its hard to balance my time between both of them.. wat do i do? and how do me and her brother hang out alone?? shes always with us!!! plzz helppp!!!

You could specifically make plans to hang out with each of them separately. Also, maybe it would help if you hung out outside of the house.
Kayla C.

by jb4eva94 on 5/7/2010 7:48:27 PM

How do you loose 4-5 inches off your waist before summer break?

That might be a lot. Maybe cutting out some junk food and doing cardio. You could search the website for some workouts.
Kayla C.

by missgiggles on 5/7/2010 6:24:57 PM

MOD
i am in the 6th grade and i am taller than MOST of the boyz in my grade. including my bf.
i am 5 foot 5 inches and twelve years old.
most of the guys in my class are 5 foot 1 inch and i feel kinda awkward sometimes. wat should i do? please help! thanks.

Hey girl, I am sorry about that. I know you might feel awkward now but just embrace being tall. In a few years the guys will probably all be taller than you. Even if they are not though, feel comfortable in your own skin. There is nothing wrong with being tall!
Kayla C.

by babygirl1010 on 5/7/2010 6:00:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! hey there is this guy i like and he knows i like him. the thing is, is that my bestfriend likes him too. we both have classes with him and he flirts with us both. more me though. but he has a girlfriend. idk what to do!! and give me tips on how to flirt back please!

I don't really know what you can do if he has a girlfriend. Sorry, girl that is a tough one.
Kayla C.