Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

MOD MOD MOD!!! all my friends have bigger boobs than me! is there something wrong with me? will boys not like me?

No way! There is nothing wrong with you! Everyone develops at different times and paces. Try not to compare yourself to anyone else, although I know that can be hard. There is definitely someone out there who will like you just as you are.
Kayla C.

by QT_pi_4evs on 5/7/2010 5:24:07 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod my "friend"alwayz called my flat chested bcuz shes a c andd im an a and im always thinking to my self well some ppl dont even wear bras in 6th grade(my grade)and it hurts my feelings should i say something and shes always hurt and shes had a sprained ankle 4 like more then 3 or 4 mnths i told my mom and she said her ankle isnt sprained and when she slept over my house she didnt wear the brace at all! would it b rude to say somethin?

Im not sure what the problem is here. But as for the chest size, remember that everyone matures at their own speed. Your day will come Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by i<3pitt on 5/6/2010 9:24:44 PM

***MOD*** ***MOD***
Please help me! OK, one of my "friends" told the guy I like that I was going to ask him to ask me to go to prom with him and I found out from my other friend (Let's call her P) and I asked the my "friend", M if she knew who started the rumor and she said she did and she made the wrong choice. But now the guy won't talk to me and it's driving me crazy. I've been wanting to talk to him, but we've both been so busy. He said he would talk to me after our band concert on Tuesday, but M pulled him away, just as I was walking up to him. Please help me! Thanks. All M has told him is a big lie.

I would just go talk to him about it. Explain the whole situation and hopefully he will understand and believe you.
Kayla C.

by chellie-bellie on 5/6/2010 8:00:50 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
music but we already tlked about that and soccer we already tlked about that.
~Lauren

Hey girl, there really isn't a standard list of things to talk about. Just go with whatever you feel comfortable speaking about that you think he might be interested in.
Kayla C.

by soccergirl524 on 5/6/2010 5:22:05 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
im texting my crush and hes being boring, lk 1 or 2 word answers, not asking any ?'s. how can i make him interested???? idk wat to talk about, already tlked about school or tv or movies
~Lauren

Do you know of any certain topics that he is interested in?
Kayla C.

by soccergirl524 on 5/6/2010 4:41:15 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/6/2010 3:57:47 PM

check out my profile, and if u want ask for advice, thx! Tong

by NaturallyWonderful on 5/5/2010 7:38:56 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 5/5/2010 6:15:25 PM

im a 34A and getting a little bigger like B minus lol and I'm 12 so i guess that's normal Smile I'm one of the youngest kids in my class and i already have bigger boobs than some of the older girls Smile

by livi23 on 5/5/2010 6:11:07 PM

Dear MOD, I haven't had my period in 3 months. Also, I have had yellowish brown (I think discharge) in my undies for a couple weeks. What could be wrong with me??? I'm really getting anxious about it. Please help, thanx!

Hey girl,
I am no med expert, so I can't say for sure.  From what I know, sometimes a darker color discharge can be the sign of an infection.  You don't need to get really anxious, but it would be a good idea to let a parent/guardian know.  They can get you in to see the doc and figure out what's up.  xoxo

Marie H.