12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Could I have Huge Boob Syndrome?

My breasts are growing too fast! I’m in ninth grade and already need a 38DD. My mom is a 36B, so I can’t go by...

mod!
why is it anytime I think of going to my bf's baseball game I feel like my body heats up and my stomach hurts, like when I'm nervous? Sometimes even my chest hurts a little..
thanks!

by fosterchy on 5/5/2010 12:22:50 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/4/2010 7:40:04 PM

Its ok.I have huge boobs and I'm only in 7th grade.Its kinda embarassing.But I rather have a big chest than no chest.Smile

CHECK MY PROFILE!!♥

by perfect pink rice 2 on 5/4/2010 5:53:15 PM

I'm in 6th and a 32C. I get teased all the time.

by MusicGirl399 on 5/4/2010 5:35:50 PM

Are there any clubs looking for a new president? let me know please and thank you(:

by lover_of_life on 5/4/2010 5:29:29 PM

MOD
hey i could have posibly had my period already but im not sure because i just cant tell i have had the pains but i get those all the time what do you think

Hey babe,

You would know if you had your period - I promise.  If you're having belly pains, it could be cramps, gas, or from another cause.  But actually GETTING your period is different - you'll be able to tell!

Lauren C.

by cupcakesofluv on 5/4/2010 5:03:17 PM

hey its ok my cuz has huge boobs to

by BeautyQueen13 on 5/4/2010 1:15:18 PM

well, my boobs haven't grown at all. im still at the early stage, and its the end of 6th grade. all my friends have gotten their peiod, or they have perfect breast. its just not working out for me. i don't even wear a bra yet. i just wear camisols.

by Techno Freak on 5/3/2010 8:44:35 PM

ya try being a 7th grade with 38DDD!
in 5th grade i was a 38 c!
my first cup bra was a 38 c!
i get teased and my first boyfriend only dated me for my boobs.
also everyone in my school is flatchested!!!

by steph800 on 5/3/2010 7:10:17 PM

hey dont woory bout it! ima 38C and its ok Smile on the brite side, people dont notice my extra flab cuz my boobs r so big lol

by beable96 on 5/3/2010 7:05:33 PM