Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

7 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

8 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

My Dean Hates Me!

My boyfriend and I got caught by the dean holding hands and he yelled at us. I'm so scared he hates me now. Help!

So I like this guy and I am positive he likes me. The boys in my class and I always joke around, and I think he saw me and moved on. Every time I see him I make eye contact then he looks the opposite direction. My friend asked him out for me, he said he had a girlfriend but I know he was lying. I just do!! Should I talk to him myself to see what's going on? Ever since I told I liked him, he's been avoiding me. So should I ask him out? Plus, this other dude I really like is going out with one of my best friends and she really likes him.. But then again I like his best friend... HELP!!!

by jellybean101 on 1/27/2012 10:20:16 PM

The same thing happened to me except it was my homeroom teacher and it was at recess. Me and my bf were walking out to recess and he grabbed my hand. Then this guy Bryce walked by and was like " yeahhh Adam !! That's how you treat those ladies !" Then my teacher looked back, started shaking her head , and said that next time it will be a detention !!

by lilgymnast11 on 4/10/2011 6:36:15 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! My principal has banned sugar at all school birthdays, dances, parties, and lunches. What could i bring for my birthday treat?

Hey girl, how about some fruit? Strawberries for example are delicious and healthy too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Beluga-swim on 9/7/2010 7:41:35 PM

omg our vice principal is sooooo mean about these things!!!!!!!

by calabazita97 on 5/28/2010 5:01:48 PM

Hey if u want my advice don't sweat it. I've got caught a lot of times with my bf.

by fashionchicc on 5/18/2010 7:30:48 PM

sorry that happened to you.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/15/2010 1:17:51 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Girls!
*******
Thanks for reading this. I am reopening this club. We are now about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! From food to body we can help you with anything!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We also have jobs available(v.p. and anything else is available)
````````````````
Hope to talk! XOXO

by <3beauty123 on 5/13/2010 7:26:07 PM

***MOD*** I have a big dance at my school coming up and its formal and everyone gets a date and I want this guy to ask me & i've been droping hints about it for a little while but i don't think he's catching on. How can I get him to realize i want him to ask me without coming out and asking him??

Hey girl,
Hmmm, that is a tough one!  Of course, being friendly and making an effort to chat with him will give him more opportunities to ask.  If you haven't yet, maybe you can try specifically talking about the dance - just ask him if he was thinking of going, or even just comment on the location or theme.  That might help remind him about it.  xoxo

Marie H.

by swimmer1014 on 5/12/2010 4:52:56 PM

HEY!!
DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LIKE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU CRAZY FOR SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE
QUESTIONS, THEN YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!!!!!

by savvylula on 5/9/2010 4:38:05 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren