AN HOUR AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

3 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

COMMENTS

My Dean Hates Me!

My boyfriend and I got caught by the dean holding hands and he yelled at us. I'm so scared he hates me now. Help!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What is A good thing to wear at a sweet 16 ? its on sunday and i have no clue what to wear and besides their is only going to be girls so i can wear anything but one problem i dont shave . What is a good thing to wear ?

I suggest you go for skinny jeans and a cute tank top. Good luck!! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by warda4u2luv on 4/29/2010 8:49:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey Smile okay so my bf & i are freshman and have been dating for 3 months, and this is first dating experience for both of us. thing is, he hasn't tried to kiss me yet, and i feel like maybe he's kinda hesitant? we hug and hold hands occasionally but what can i do to make him feel more comfortable about being affectionate in general? thanksss <3

Just slowly be more and more affectionate to him. Kiss him on the cheek or hug him more often. If you open up to him, he'll open up to you. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by elphie612 on 4/29/2010 8:31:14 PM

My recent ex who I liked A LOT has been flirting with my best friend lately. She likes him too, and Im fine if they ever dated. The problem is, he is giving her these nicknames(princess and babydoll), is also telling her the sweetest things, and how much he likes her. When she was telling me this, those were the EXACT same things he said to me before me and my ex dated. We ended up breaking up because he was constantly flirting with girls and ended up making out with a few! Im afraid that he will do the same thing to her! What should I do?

Theres not a whole lot you can do other than to tell your friend your concerns. Tell her the signs youve seen and what he did to you. You cant force her to stop talking to him or anything, so just tell her whats up and let he do what she wants with the information. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by justalilcrazy on 4/29/2010 8:18:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD how old should you be to start shaving? I'm thirteen and a half and all my friends shave, so I wonder if I should start? And how should I ask my mom if I can, without it being awkward?

I suggest you talk to your mom about it. Im not sure when i started shaving personally but I think if you talk to your mom about it she'll be willing to help you get razors. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Green-Eyed Girl on 4/29/2010 8:12:56 PM

Hey babe, it's completely okay to not be a set certain weight!  It's healthy for us to be over 100 pounds, especially in order to get our periods!  The scale should not determine whether we are happy or sad.  You can decide for yourself! If you feel good, you feel healthy, strong, and happy, then it doesn't matter!  You're growing, and it's completely normal.  If you feel disappointed in yourself for slacking on exercise, just try to start exercising more! Maybe start an exercise chart, and check off days that you get a work out in! Smile
Megan R.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/29/2010 7:40:11 PM

the worst is when your caught sucking face with your BF then it gets kinda embarassing I hate my princepal (idc if i spelled that wrong) he looks creepy kinda like a rapist I'm never going in a room alone with him!

by Dreamcatcher942 on 4/29/2010 7:36:52 PM

aw! that is so mean of him!!!

***comment on my profile***

by moon'n'starsgirl on 4/29/2010 7:12:39 PM

at least u weren't caught making out with him Laughing look on the bright side lol but trueee Smile

by Wahah on 4/29/2010 6:54:11 PM

MOD
I bite my Nails and sometimes the skin around, its a really gross, really bad habit, how do i stpo?
-Amber♥

Hey babe! try giving yourself a nice manicure, it may help motivate you to stop biting, because you won't want to wreck your pretty nails.
Megan R.

by vampirelvr1998 on 4/29/2010 6:40:56 PM

MOD!!1
My other question is that I am a junior in high school and everything is going by so quickly. I love my friends so much right now they are amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without them. It is sad to think in a year and a half ish i will be going to college. My bro is going to college this next school year, i have prom, SAT's, summer camp with my bff. I feel so overwhelmed and feqrful of leaving my friends soon. Please help me
P.S (i didnt mean to post the other question without this question i just pushed the wrong button)

Hey babe! Take it one step at a time, remember that this is an exciting time in your life, so try as much as you can to ENJOY it! I know SATs are not fun, but prom, summer camp with your bff, and your bro going to college are ALL super exciting.  There are nerve racking parts....being away from your bro, and home when you're at camp, but it's also positive because you're staying active, social, and outgoing!  You can do it! Write things down to help yourself stay on track....one day at a time is key!
Megan R.