1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

2 HOURS AGO Need a fashion fix? There's an app for that: http://t.co/RS6ihqlgqj

3 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

COMMENTS

My Dean Hates Me!

My boyfriend and I got caught by the dean holding hands and he yelled at us. I'm so scared he hates me now. Help!

Could I get some advice Mod?
So I asked a little buddy of mine for a hug (he's two years younger) and a teacher saw me and was like "No, no we don't do that here." and then the boy got yelled at and I got talk to and got stressed out and got sick because I felt bad. Today I was fooling around and wanted my friends skittles and hugged her to give me some, and a different teacher saw me, I'm stressed out thinking that they'll yell at me again, but I hugged my best friend and a different teacher saw. What do I do? I'm stressing myself out big time!

Hey babe, unfortunately if your school has a "no hugging/no touching" policy, you have no choice but to follow it.  Try to remind yourself to save your hugs for after school, even for your best friend.
Megan R.

by Equestrian110 on 4/29/2010 6:15:13 PM

MOD!!!
I have 2 questions. My first one is that i got my prom dress yesterday Laughing it is long and at the top it is white one sholdered to right under the bust. Then it has a black sparkley strip after that it is just plain black satiny material. The top is really busy so i kinda want to put my hair up but idk what to do. It is about sholder length and blonde.

Hey! That sounds SO pretty! I think you should put your hair up, prom is only once a year, and it's fun to wear it up in an up-do for fancy dances!
Megan R.

by Cali_Babe on 4/29/2010 6:15:09 PM

What is a 'dean'?

A school dean is usually like a level below a principal status for schools, and they make sure one specific grade level is running smoothly...so for example: the 9th grade dean makes sure the 9th grade is behaving/staying on track.
Megan R.

by HorseRider101 on 4/29/2010 6:10:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So ive had a bf for 2 weeks and no one in my family knows yet...im not super close to my sisters or mom, i dont know how to tell them...how should i? thanks! -Sophie Smile

Hey babe, it's best to be honest and tell your family the news! They'll probably want to meet him, so maybe you could invite him over for dinner w/ the rents Smile
Megan R.

by sososophie55124 on 4/29/2010 5:31:39 PM

Hey girls! Come visit my profile and read my blog! Tell me what you think. Thanks!
♥Charlotte♥

by tinypickle on 4/29/2010 5:28:33 PM

Your dean is obviously an idiot if he hates it when people hold hands!

by Imagg100 on 4/29/2010 5:08:25 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 4/29/2010 4:34:59 PM

MODMODMOD
what are some fun FREE ipod apps?

Hey girl, I would check the top ten lists on itunes. There are also a lot of fun free games.
Kayla C.

by dancechick7496 on 4/29/2010 4:29:59 PM

At least you we'rent kissing! It'll probably blow over, but don't avoid your dean because then he'll think that you're rude. My advice is to make sure to say hi to him and show him how awesome you happen to be (:
As for the boyfriend problem, try to meet up out of school. I don't really know the circumstances, but you could always leave him a note in his locker. Don't push it or be clingy, but let him know you'd like to spend more time together--he obviously likes you.

by actress456 on 4/29/2010 4:28:13 PM

i am super jealous of one of my best friends because today on the bus she got her first kiss from her bf and i haven't had mine yet but i am super sad and jealous... what should i do?? i don't have a boyfriend (never had one) and she has had 2 and i am just jealous because her mom lets her have boyfriends and i can't have one and i am frustrated... got any suggestions??? thanks

Hey girl, you really can't compare yourself to other people. These things happen at different times for everyone. I know you might be a little jealous but there is no reason to feel bad about yourself. It will happen at some point.
Kayla C.