1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Help! I Need a Golden Glow

I’m so tired of having pale, winter skin. I need to know what the best tan lotions are that make you look bronze.

mod mod mod mod! How long do spray tans last? and around how much do they cost at a salon? thanks a bunch Taya

Hey girl,

Spray tans last about a week, typically, and their cost depends on how high-end the salon is. I think they range from 20-60$!

Kelly H.

by tayalu on 6/9/2011 4:18:19 PM

I'm REALLY pale and I want to be a little tanner, but every time i stay in the sun too long, I burn. I want to know some ways of being a little tanner without the burns or a lot of pocket money

by CaitlynnLovesSomeoneSpecial on 10/31/2010 2:19:50 PM

I have that Tan or Golden Glow you would call it till Winter kicks in then I'm pale then spring comes and I'm all golden?!?!

KatieLaughing

by Cupcake1999 on 9/11/2010 12:42:10 PM

sweet..

i have had this amazing idea that i could do a review on the products i LOVED and the products i HATED at the end of each month. like what youtube does! so PLEASE PLEASE PUUUUHHLEASE comment on my profile if you want me to do it? or not?? good idea? or horrible?
thanks! Smile
lurrvvveee you all! Smile <3
~ciao ;)

by makeupguru101 on 8/18/2010 10:53:55 PM

Hey everyone! If i lay outside for 1 hour every day for 4 weeks whould i get a good tan or whould i still be pale?

by LOL22.24WHAT? on 7/31/2010 11:24:42 PM

I like the Jergen's Natural Glow.

by berrybelle on 7/30/2010 7:33:53 PM

i think the fake bake works pretty well.

by T&J's gal on 7/30/2010 9:44:32 AM

hi

by snowbell464 on 7/28/2010 6:06:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a couple questions,
1st of all, if i lay out for an hour a day for 3 days, will i look tan for the shore?
2nd How can I get natural highlights in my hair?
and 3rd do u have any lines to pick up guys?

Hey girl, 1) Not too tan. Honestly, the best way to get tan fast is a bronzer lotion. Yeah, it may be a fake tan, but it's fast, requires no sun and your skin will thank you later. 2) You can use lemon or spray in to get natural highlights. Just hanging outside can bring them out too. 3) Pick up lines are ultimately way cheesy. The best way to pick up a guy is to be friendly, complimentary and yourself.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cheertta1 on 7/26/2010 9:07:21 PM

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
ATTENTION ALL GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!COME JOIN PRETTY GIRLS CLUB!!!

we share advice and give tips on fashion boys and puberty!!!

So come join us !!! more info on my profile!!!!!

-lotsa love- Olivia

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

by PrettyGirlsOnly on 7/25/2010 4:03:47 PM

Make any school outfit instantly night-time chic with a few more accessories and a quick updo.

It's time to carve pumpkins! You decide to carve…

Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!

The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!