1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

Must-Watch Movies With Mom

We’ve gathered a list of our fave movies we love watching with our mamas. Check ’em out, rent away, pop some popcorn and let a fun Sunday with your very special lady begin…

love princess bride full time fav movie ill put hairspray and incredibles and u forgot mama mia my mom loves tht movie

by coly33 on 5/11/2012 8:10:28 PM

i like the princes bride and its funny cause my bros name is wesly and my cats name is buttercup, but i hate chick flicks so me and my mom watch comedys or scary movies.

by Drama_Pfaff_luver on 7/22/2010 3:19:49 PM

Omg I love almost all of these movies but I mostly watch them with my friends lol

by Bree970 on 5/27/2010 5:58:07 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by volleynasticsgirl on 5/11/2010 8:05:41 PM

i love MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING!

by 20Maddie on 5/11/2010 5:34:57 PM

I love the Princess Bride I think it is one of the best movies ever made. The book is also amazing.

by potterlover on 5/11/2010 4:30:16 PM

hello! my name is inigo montoya! you killed my father! prepare to die!

by Quince_playa on 5/11/2010 2:21:41 PM

me and my mom like to watch you've got mail!!

by lcgs2007 on 5/10/2010 8:46:36 AM

HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS was amazing Laughing

by mrowley on 5/10/2010 7:41:31 AM

another one would be Mamma Mia!

by creativekid123 on 5/9/2010 10:30:39 PM