AN HOUR AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

2 HOURS AGO Celebrate the #BlueMoon this weekend with this intergalactic-inspired mani: http://t.co/5G9TNEMBHf pic.twitter.com/GfFOy4Fkxy

2 HOURS AGO Happy #NationalLipstickDay, #GLgirls! 💋 Tell us what shades you love to rock.

COMMENTS

Must-Watch Movies With Mom

We’ve gathered a list of our fave movies we love watching with our mamas. Check ’em out, rent away, pop some popcorn and let a fun Sunday with your very special lady begin…

love princess bride full time fav movie ill put hairspray and incredibles and u forgot mama mia my mom loves tht movie

by coly33 on 5/11/2012 8:10:28 PM

i like the princes bride and its funny cause my bros name is wesly and my cats name is buttercup, but i hate chick flicks so me and my mom watch comedys or scary movies.

by Drama_Pfaff_luver on 7/22/2010 3:19:49 PM

Omg I love almost all of these movies but I mostly watch them with my friends lol

by Bree970 on 5/27/2010 5:58:07 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by volleynasticsgirl on 5/11/2010 8:05:41 PM

i love MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING!

by 20Maddie on 5/11/2010 5:34:57 PM

I love the Princess Bride I think it is one of the best movies ever made. The book is also amazing.

by potterlover on 5/11/2010 4:30:16 PM

hello! my name is inigo montoya! you killed my father! prepare to die!

by Quince_playa on 5/11/2010 2:21:41 PM

me and my mom like to watch you've got mail!!

by lcgs2007 on 5/10/2010 8:46:36 AM

HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS was amazing Laughing

by mrowley on 5/10/2010 7:41:31 AM

another one would be Mamma Mia!

by creativekid123 on 5/9/2010 10:30:39 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!