7 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

10 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

11 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Dates with Mom!

This Mother’s Day, spend some bonding time with mom and show her how much you appreciate her being around. Here are some special ways to make this Mother’s Day her best yet!

these are awesome ideas!Smile

by creativekid123 on 5/21/2010 5:31:05 PM

Something I always to with/for my mom is mani pedis and breakfast in bed!She loves it!

by Randafanna2 on 5/9/2010 12:43:31 AM

Mod- is the new issue coming out soon?!

Hey girl! Sure is! Thanks for being so patient!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Volleychick879 on 5/8/2010 11:02:26 PM

Hey girls! I also want to say this... Our moms were the ones that taught us almost everything we know now. She's your best friend! So don't go out of your way to buy her something worth a billion dollars! Sure, that would be really sweet, but she really loves you and your handmade presents! Remember that!

Love always,
iDance4Him
Are you in 4th-6th grade and need some great advice? Then check out my profile and ask me for advice. I'll reply to you SO fast! Tell your buddies about it! See you soon!

by iDance4Him on 5/8/2010 10:58:09 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD*** okay, i have 3 questions. 1) Im going to write my mom a poem for mothers day, what else can i do thats cheap or free? 2)Im in choir and ive always wanted to do a solo but im really shy and have really bad stage fright. this is my last choir performance so its my last chance to do a solo. i dont even know if im good at singing and i get sooo nervous. should i do it? 3)does getting your eye brows waxed hurt really bad? thanks! Smile

Hey girl, make her a card to go with the poem, yeah you should def sing. Just take a few deep breaths and drink a glass of water it will calm you down. I've never gotten my eyebrows waxed, but I've heard it hurts and stings a little. Smile

Lynae P.

by crazyshortie13 on 5/8/2010 8:45:41 PM

MODMODMOD almost every year my brother and i get our mom a pair of earrings and a bracelet. thats what we got her this year too!! how boring! what are cheap or free things i can do and give to her to make her usaal present seem less boring? thank you!

Hey chicky, you can always bake her some goodies. Some tasty cookies or a pie. You could make a large card out of poster board that lists all the reasons why you love her. A homemade cd would be nice too. Smile

Lynae P.

by beautiful*smart*brunettte on 5/8/2010 5:29:25 PM

lol ok well i volunteer every fri @ my friend's mom's (my other mother) preschool and all the kids make these cute little things with their handprints on them and pics and a poem about how they have such little hands and stuff so mrs. D (otha motha) made me make one 4 my mom! but i wrote a personalized poem 4 her since my hands r big! lol. im giving her that plus a bowl i painted and had fired up in a kiln. ;]

by i♥drama on 5/8/2010 4:31:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok my mom is going to a Chris Dauhtry concert with her cuz for mothers day
does that sound like a good presant?

Hey girl! That sounds like an awesome present!!
Kelli S.