28 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

COMMENTS

My BGF broke my friend's heart

My BGF told my BFF that he was going to ask her out. She was super-happy and she couldn’t stop smiling. After fourth period we...

*************************************************************************
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

HEY GIRLIES!
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE IF U NEED ADVICE OR JUST WANNA TALK! I GIVE ADVICE ON FASHOIN, BOYS, FRIENDS DRAMA, FAMILY, SCHOOL, SPORTS, BODY, HEALTH, ETC. MY FRIENDS SAY I GIVE GREAT ADVICE. I LOVE TO HELP, SO JUST POST A COMMENT AND I WIL GET BACK TO U IN ABOUT A DAY, IF NOT LESS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. PLZ CHECK AND MAKE SURE UR PROFILE IS NOT SET TO PRIVATE, IF IT IS, CHECK BACK ON MY PROFILE AND I'LL ANSWER THERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS!
~MEGAN

*************************************************************************

by meg_15 on 8/7/2010 12:44:53 PM

wow this happened with me... except, i was the one who got my heart broken.
boys are stupid.

by peacelovechrist23 on 7/30/2010 2:05:06 AM

Hey girls! I love giving advice and helping with tough situations. If need advice, comment my profile, or if you are looking for someone to give advice for your club, shoot the application to my profile! Thanks chicas! Laughing

by iwuffhunter on 7/28/2010 4:48:41 PM

Hey come to my profile to ask me questions! I can answer any of your questions, and i can answer your questions super fast! The things i am best at is boys and clothes. Feel free to ask away! ;)

by mixielynn on 7/1/2010 8:17:56 AM

Give her a huge bag o' chocolate. i'd do that for my bestie cause were both huge choc-o-holics

by purplegirlae on 6/27/2010 10:51:00 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found out that my BFF's long time crush doesn't like her how she like's him. My other friend is breaking the news to her but i just want to know how to comfort her??? THANKS!! Smile

Hey girl, let her know she is beautiful and give her positive energy. Remind her there are TONS of guys out there and she deserves someone who loves and can appreciate how amazing she really is.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by graceygirl77 on 6/27/2010 5:36:35 PM

I am totes great at helping people out on anything!!!! Visit my profile and leave a comment I check my profile often so dont worry about it not being answered!
-Drama Queen

by dramaqueen92798 on 6/17/2010 4:29:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I don't quite know how to explain this but here it goes...I really like this guy and he is 14 and I am 12 and he knows I like him. I always catch him looking at me too. My sister asked him out for me one time but he said no because he thought that i am too young 4 him, but I really really like him. I have liked him ever since I was a little girl. He talked to me the other day and flirted with me but he has a girlfriemd!!! I am so confused! I want to talk to him but I am way too shy.Please help!!! Thanks xoxo.

Hey girl, I know that you are crushing on this guy, but if he has a girlfriend and thinks you're too young for him then you probably won't get with him soon. Guys can be sort of hurtful in that way though, because even though he says no he'll still flirt with you. Chances are he kinda likes you too, but with the girlfriend and all can't do anything. Try not to hold out for this guy, it'll only make you feel lonely since he's unavailable. Keep your eyes open, and try to cast your eyes on a new boy who's not in a relationship. Good luck!
Abby C.

by mbh1997 on 5/26/2010 3:34:02 PM

HEY GIRLS! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING. PLEASE STOP BY MY PAGE. IF YOU NEED ADVICE, COME BY. IF YOU JUST WANT TO CHAT, COME BY. IM AN EXPERT AT GIVING ADVICE ON GUYS! IVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT... DRAMA, FAMILY PROBLEMS, A BROKEN HEART, AND EVEN MORE! PLEASE STOP BY AND COMMENT! THANKS ALOT (:
~Caroline ♡♥
p.s.- if you girls own a club, have a position, or know of any clubs, comment on my profile because i want to join clubs! thanks alot (: xoxoxoxo

by forever_young21 on 5/26/2010 1:12:51 AM

So my biggest crush(that knows i like him) was talked into asking me out by my bgf! He was going to do it when we all went to Elitches but he said he "Chickened out". Then the next Monday we had a Catholic Schools Track Meet and 12 other schools were there, including his crush's school(his crush is one of my friends). He then asked her out! Frown I found out that night from my bgf and i cried!! HELP...what do i do?

by newmoon on 5/25/2010 7:06:41 PM