4 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

5 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Get GL's new book and get answers to YOUR body questions!

Ah, the dreaded P word—puberty. One morning you wake up and BAM! your bod isn’t quite the same as before. You feel more like a distorted, fun-house-mirror...

mod!mod!mod!
my crush likes me and i heard him say it one time to his friend what should i say to him:]

Just talk to him! Get to know him. Things will go from there. Good luck girly. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by luv4eva<3 on 7/7/2010 11:49:22 PM

my crush likes me and i heard him say it in music one time what should i say to him

by luv4eva<3 on 7/7/2010 11:45:47 PM

im gonna ask my mom for that book. ^^

by GothGirl240 on 7/2/2010 7:59:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
SO IS IT TRUE ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF THAT YOU HAVE TO DO AT THE DOCTER WHEN YOU GET OLDER? lIKE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO? LIKE WHEN YOU START AND STUFF?

Hey girly, here's some info on when to see a gyno! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/15/gynecologist-checklist.aspx
Alissa S.

by mylife:) on 6/30/2010 11:09:30 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
i am only 11 and sometimes i feel uncomfortable to wear a bra around like my family!! help. it just feels weird is this normal to feel this way?
iheartgl101

Hey girl, I feel like it would be the other way usually. Bras def take some getting used to, but after a while, trust me, you wear it so much you think it's weird to be without it. Know, however, the adjustment period is totes normal so don't sweat your feelings.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by songlover126 on 6/27/2010 5:20:37 PM

MOD
ive been gettin a lot discharge for a while and my boobs have for a while too have i hit puberty cuz im only 10?

hey girly, that probably means you've hit puberty!
Alissa S.

by sushi90 on 6/21/2010 1:58:53 PM

i just got that book!!!!!!!!! it deals with tons of stuff i'm about half way though it. it's defy a must have. u gals can ask me anything about the book. and u can ask [ME] any other things about your bod. and i'l get back 2 u that night. just come to my profile and ask away

by hannahck on 6/18/2010 4:02:03 PM

Freaks. xP

by Rawr!(:ItsMe on 6/13/2010 3:11:04 PM

I am afraid I may have my moms genes when it comes to breast size. She isnt huge and neither am I, and I am so concerned that I wont grow like I want. I know we should all be happy with what we have but bigger boobs is something I want. My bf says he doesnt mind but I know he would rather have them bigger. My friend told me only time will tell until I finish puberty, I guess I am just ranting.

by luckykel on 6/10/2010 11:23:33 PM

Question - Im showing a lot of signs of puberty - body hair and discharge. so why am i not developing yet?

by SecretID on 6/9/2010 5:06:58 PM