4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Get GL's new book and get answers to YOUR body questions!

Ah, the dreaded P word—puberty. One morning you wake up and BAM! your bod isn’t quite the same as before. You feel more like a distorted, fun-house-mirror...

Hey anyone know how many people have accounts on here? Just wanted to know! LOL ok well bye then

by fashonstar957 on 5/21/2010 4:29:28 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/21/2010 4:19:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! OK so im starting to like school better than home cuz when i had like an awesome day at school my mom always yells at me for no reason to try and ruin it. And i cant be myself at home becaue my mom thinks that so many things are "bad words" or "street words" like weird,dumb,stupid,what the heck,bummer and SO MUCH MORE. I have to act like a baby in my house =( PLZ HELP. srry if it doesnt make tht much sense

I suggest you talk to your mom about how you feel. Maybe you can work something out so you feel better. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by jeanineangel77 on 5/20/2010 10:32:03 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 5/20/2010 8:14:25 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Almost 10 months ago, one of my best friends phoned me and told me that the guy i had been in love with for years had asked her out. She knew I liked him, so she asked what she should say. I wanted SO badly to tell her to say no, but I told her that she could tell him whatever she wanted, just consider how I feel before she decided. She said ok and hung up. When I went to school, I found out she had said yes. When she confronted me and asked if was ok, I said I was fine and shrugged it off. They've been dating for almost 10 months now, and I CAN'T shrug it off. He treats me like just a friend. He's so cute and nice and funny. But all he cares about is her, and she only agreed to dating him because she thought she "needed a boyfriend" What should I do? I can't take it anymore!

I'm sorry girl, that sounds awful!  You could always try talking to her about it. Tell her that it is unfair to him to date him unless she really likes him.
Kayla C.

by ...iheart? on 5/20/2010 7:14:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! ok so we have been having exams and i have been getting headaches. is this from being stressed abt them? cuz i think i am rly stressed

That is always an option. Good luck with everything.
Kayla C.

by 18girlsalie on 5/20/2010 6:04:21 PM

thx abby

by nsr45 on 5/20/2010 6:02:07 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/20/2010 5:45:12 PM

MODMODMOD
behind one piercing there is a scab from bleeding and the other has a pocket of blood behind it? what should i do

Hey girl, your piercings are probably infected. Talk to your parents about it and you can probably buy something over the counter, but you may need something more from your doctor. Good luck!
Abby C.

by nsr45 on 5/20/2010 4:52:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok... well... this is sota embarressing... but what does PMS mean???

Hey girl, this page should be really good at clearing things up for ya: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/07/25/what-is-pms.aspx
Kayla C.