AN HOUR AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

16 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

17 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

COMMENTS

3 ways to reinvent yourself next school year

I'm going to a new school next year. I don't just want to fit in. I want to stand out and have guys falling for me. How do I change my style and my personality?

I know how you feel. I haven't done it but I've thought about doing it (over the course of the summer). If you are doing it to meet new friends (or get more guys) then they won't be good friends. They have to like you for you, and although that's a common phrase, it's true.

by lightdarkness on 5/20/2010 5:12:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, this isn't really a question, but I need someone to talk to right now. My friends are going on a trip to Dorny Park tomorrow because they are in my school's glee club, and literally very single one of the girls in my group are going to be there. I'm not upset that I'll be in school alone, I'm upset because they are all gonna go off and have fun and get whole new inside jokes that I won't even understand, and to top it all off, one of them is having a sleepover tomorrow that I'm going to, and I know all they are gonna be talking about is the trip the entire night. I've tried talking to my mom about this, but she just doesn't understand. SHe just keeps goin "Oh, you should of just tried out for the club! Stop complaining, It was your choice" But what she can't seem to understand is that I have no interests in singing and dancing whatsoever. I'd much rather be doing hurdles for track, or playing tennis. I want my friends to have fun, but I hate feeling left out! Any advice? (Sorry this was so long LOL)

Hey girl, that does stink that you will be missing out on some fun. However, it seems like you have your own interests and activities that they might miss out on. Go to the party and be supportive, ask how the day went. But then try to move the conversation onto something that you can all participate in.
Kayla C.

by jonasNtwilight3 on 5/20/2010 5:09:18 PM

be your self chicky
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
check out my pro!

by init2winit99 on 5/20/2010 4:35:50 PM

be yourself do not change your personality.

by wednesday1408 on 5/20/2010 4:13:41 PM

i want to go to a new school for that exact reason every boy sees me as pretty but 2 good of a friend to date so i want to meet new guys besides the ones ive seen since pre k

by Dreamcatcher942 on 5/20/2010 3:23:40 PM

************************MOD***********************
Hey Mod!

I have exams soon and I'm really nervous!What ways could I stay, stress-free?
Also, all my homework is making a pile, haha. What ways can I make sure I stay organized, and keep up?
thankss.. !

by facebooker1240 on 5/20/2010 2:56:03 PM

Trust me not all guys like the "popular" girls(I'm a highschool guy), or the girls who are trying so hard to draw attention to themselves and be "cool". All the girls I've ever liked I've liked because they are comfortable with who they are and just truly good people. If you have faith in being who you are and not pretending to be something you're not, then the RIGHT guys will like you for the RIGHT reasons. I promise Smile

maddie b.

by Baberry624 on 5/20/2010 2:45:57 PM

Ya, i totally get tht but isnt it important to change for u instead of to be popular..?
Hey chikas, if u need advice on anything, post a Question on my profile and ill answer ANYTHING u may need advice on with in 2 days Smile

by devilishJ on 5/20/2010 2:35:35 PM