Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

1 HOURS AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night this Fri! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future with this week's #horoscopes: http://t.co/DHCMN8Z1h8

COMMENTS

3 ways to reinvent yourself next school year

I'm going to a new school next year. I don't just want to fit in. I want to stand out and have guys falling for me. How do I change my style and my personality?

HEY GIRLYS!!!
i run a club called boyhelpclub123.
if you need help with a BGF, a BF, or just a B, come and see me!!!

by yellowgal1998 on 5/26/2010 4:36:38 PM

MOD MOD!
There's this guy that keeps complimenting me on stuff. Like today we had to present our projects and he's all like "I think yours is gonna be really good cuz you're good at writing and stuff so, yeah." In art class(every time) he says "Whoa I like your drawing! it's way better than mine!" I'm so confused cuz I don't know if he likes me or not.

Hey girl, it's hard to tell with guys, but this one seems to think pretty positively about you! Here's some tips on how to tell if he's got a crush on you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx . Good luck!
Abby C.

by supahstar on 5/26/2010 3:44:01 PM

ummmm can anyone please tell me what MOD means??? thankz Tong

by elmorockz1252 on 5/25/2010 7:54:17 PM

Hey everybody! Come visit Fashion and Beauty 101 if you need some advice on fashion and beauty! It has everything from fashion and beauty tips to polls, so please come check it out! Thanks<3

by chlojo98 on 5/25/2010 12:35:43 AM

It seems like everyone is trying to fit in and be popular, but I think people should just be theirselves, and friends (and boys) will come your way. the right ones too, not just the ones who are using u to be popular. Smile not that I haven't wanted to fit in at some time, but still.

by colorCute4 on 5/24/2010 6:41:12 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/24/2010 4:31:03 PM

MOD MOD Can you give me some advice? I'm starting high school next year in a totally new city. I'm also the shyest person ever. I can get on stage and sing and dance in show choir, but I can never get up the courage to make friends. So my question is: How can I find the right kind of friends, who'll stick by me no matter what? I thought I wanted popular friends, but now I'm not

so sure. Help!

Hey girl! It's a good thing that you feel so confident performing! Try using that to your advantage. Take the feeling you get from getting up on stage and use it to make friends. Be confident and hold your head high! You'll make friends faster than you think!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by SmileItsJenny on 5/23/2010 10:57:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my mom got her period at 14 yrs old. does this mean i will be a late developer?

Yep
Eryn G.

by clararoxlol on 5/23/2010 7:33:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to be in orchestra next year in 6th grade but a lot of people have told me that would be "committing social suicide" and I would be an "orch- dork". i don't want to start out with a reputation like that but i would love to play the cello! help!

hey girl!If you want to do it you should go for it.
Eryn G.

by clararoxlol on 5/23/2010 7:14:14 PM

you shouldnt change completely but more like evolve try to be a better person be more open to people and try to meet as many people as possible

by awesomechick97 on 5/23/2010 6:49:01 PM