AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

3 ways to reinvent yourself next school year

I'm going to a new school next year. I don't just want to fit in. I want to stand out and have guys falling for me. How do I change my style and my personality?

Hey girls any of you need advice?
Check out my page and post your question or any comments... I would love to help with any problems.
-Kailan******♥

by track&basketballgirl on 5/23/2010 6:10:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey....just need a few words of advice i guess: I'm moving in 2 months and going to a totally different high school. I feel good and bad about this....just found out that one of my friends said somethin behind my back...just all around stressed right now. Words of advice? Please?

Hey girl, I wouldn't stress what your friend said or even assume she said anything negative at this point. You're moving in two months so just focus on enjoying the time you have now with your friends. Tell them the news as soon as you can too so they're prepared to say good-bye too. Stay strong and know moving means a chance to make new friends and to lose the ones you don't want in your life anymore. With Skype, Facebook and texting, the ones you want to keep can always be there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by musicbratxoxo on 5/22/2010 10:40:22 PM

MOD MOD well im going to my cuz skool and i want to fit in i know her really close friends really good but idk if like i can be in their classes because of my grades and i think i wont be their type what should i do

Hey girl, I'd suggest getting involved in a school activity (theater, sports, etc.) to meet new people too in your grade. If you happen to have lunch with your cuz, ask if you can sit with her table. Def don't limit yourself to her friends though. Branch out with school activities and make your own crew too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by biebergirl1 on 5/22/2010 7:55:02 PM

hey could some one please help me out with something?
okay so i usually stay up untill about 10:30-11:30 just TRYING to fall asleep!! i go to bed at nine thirty and cant fall asleep for a VERY long time!! im starting to get dark half circles under my eyes (if u no how 2 get rid of them, that'd be AMAZING!!)and its driving me insane!! do u know what could help me fall asleep earlier?
lots of love,
~delainey<3

by paigedelainey on 5/22/2010 4:32:39 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so monday starts the last week of school and i want to do things that ive never done before (like start a food a fight, prank call, etc) any ideas???

Hey girl, I wouldn't go so far as food fighting or prank calls? I can't really give you any of those crazy ideas cause I wouldn't suggest doing them. Sorry. =[
Lauren R.

by sassykitty60 on 5/22/2010 4:12:19 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by iluvjustinb830 on 5/22/2010 2:27:17 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if u need advice, or just someone to talk to Smile thanks<3

by chlojo98 on 5/22/2010 1:47:46 PM

MOD!
I have a sore throat and I'm losing my voice, but I have to sing a solo tomorrow. It's not a big deal if I have to not do it, but I'd rather be able to sing it. Is there anyway I can improve by tomorrow? Also is there any sore throat remedies that work?

Hey girl! Try to get plenty of rest today. Also, if you gargle with salt and warm water, that will make your throat feel better. Drinking tea with honey also helps. Best of luck!
Kelli S.

by AuzzieGurl on 5/22/2010 9:49:16 AM

having a new style and getting a chance to start over is the best! i change my look like every year... even when i dont change schools!!!

Need advice? go to <3beauty123!!!

by airhead122 on 5/22/2010 9:48:57 AM

I'm also going to a new high school next year... I'm scared beacause im so used to my friends and my school and of course i dont want to leave them... But, at the same time, I'm curious and excited to make myself a new rep... I hope im gonna have a good time.

Wish me luck,