11 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

12 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

13 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

It's "Something Like Fate"

A total chick-lit, this book will leave you wondering about what will happen next. Pick up a copy of Something Like Fate (in stores now).

i love this book!!

by callmemaybe on 4/21/2012 12:08:51 AM

i wanna read this!!!

by SweetCherry on 9/21/2010 8:28:55 PM

This happened to me once. I had an online relationship with this one guy in my class. He later told me that he didnt like me, and he liked my BFF because he thought they had "more in common". I kinda over reacted but I got over it. Later the next year he dumped my BFF because he thought she was going goth which is SOOOO untrue.

by smileyriley1011 on 8/9/2010 11:55:57 AM

This like totally happened to me. Except the guy was really more into my bff. No one had told me they were going out! He was even showing signs that he did like me but then everything with him just went *ker-splat*!

by mnm123 on 6/25/2010 5:03:42 PM

looks good!

by zebrasrcool94 on 6/23/2010 8:13:46 PM

That totally sounds like this one story I started but gave up on. lol

by colorCute4 on 6/9/2010 11:31:27 PM

im def gonna read, i love her books, annnddd.....my name is erin(:

by musicgurl4 on 6/7/2010 5:49:00 PM

happens to the best majority of us lol. i wanna reeead.

by flutestar on 5/31/2010 11:14:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD k so ive read lauren myracle's eleven, twelve, thirteen books and am reading thirteen plus one. i was wondering if you knew any other books that are like this series? thanks! Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.