Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

visit me!

by princess24 on 5/22/2010 5:24:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
My best best friend got in a fight over something stupid. it happened on december 25,2009,,yep christmas morning. she yelled at me and we just lost it over the phone. i hung up and she hasnt called since, so its almost been 6 months...i kinda of miss her and she has a troubled life so i always help her. my doesnt really like her though..SO SHOULD I CALL HER BACK OR LET TIME FIX EVERYTHING? plz help!

Alyssa B.

by princess24 on 5/22/2010 5:22:54 PM

MOD MOD MDO
ok so im pretty sure my best friends bf is about to break up with her and i think she knows it too. she freaking out and dont know wat to say to her. what should i do/say?

Hey girl, well unfortunately all you can really tell her that it's all going ot be okay and everything happens for a reason, and there is a better guy out there for her.

Lauren R. Lauren R.

by twilightgirl1997 on 5/22/2010 2:30:21 PM

I think I may also be like that.

by sixteengirl93 on 5/22/2010 12:12:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok this is sooo important!
well my problem is my mom treats me like a baby! im 14 and she thinks i dont like boys! seriously and she thinks im soo innocent..its not like im a rebel im nice but she thinks i dont want to hang out with friends or go to the mall with my bffs ALONE! and look at guys..she doesnt think i will ever wanna a bf and i cant go anywhere by myself not even a sleepover! only my friends can come to my house and i cant even stay alone at home! i have to get a BABYSITTER! i do good in school im not doning anthing bad im nice and reseptful but i have no PRIVACIY! i cant close my door and i cant have a dairy because she would read it! gosh! Frown sorry i was venting! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! ok
so she even irons my clothes.. WELL I AM AN ONLY CHILD AND MY MOM HAD A MISCARRAIGE B4 ME SO SHE IS RESLLY PROTECTIVE AND STUFF BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHED DO IF SHE LOST ME..SOO HOW CAN I TELL HER IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE!

Hey girl! I think you just need to have a heart-to-heart talk with your mom. It's key not to sound rebellious or angry when you do. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate your care, but also mention that you are getting older and explain that your interests are different now. Also try to show that you are being more responsible - you can SAY that you are, but your actions will really show it. Best of luck!
Kelli S.

by princess24 on 5/22/2010 12:05:12 PM

I think i tend to do that sometimes...

by bff61 on 5/22/2010 12:00:45 PM

My friend does the same thing..UGH! She talks about herself all the time and when I say something about ut she has a little tantrum!And she actss totally different around ppl like she claims she never wants to talk to "ange"(lets call her) Then yesterday shes like we should make plans!! Stuff like that its SOOO ANNOYING!

by cute_wiz_97 on 5/22/2010 11:01:57 AM

i used to hav a friend that was kinda like that a lot of the time she would talk about all of her friends or she would just talk about things like that and whenever i tried to talk about something she would say anyway back to my story or something similar to that and acted like she didnt care wat i had to say

by TwilightRox10 on 5/22/2010 10:39:38 AM

i feel like i'm doing this sometimes. but i'm trying to change.... i really am!!

by kgirlpanda on 5/22/2010 9:32:11 AM

Mod MOD MOD-
I'm sorry this is long and I'm practicly wasting your time since i think i already know your answer, but it would be nice for a reply, My family life sucks, I might have to repeat a grade, everything is messed up. I don't know what to do? UGH, now I can't go to my friends party, my privacy is never respected, ugh. So now my life is a freaking mess.I hate my life right now!!! Mom is fretining to take my door off, how old fashioned is that???Seriously, I'm supposed to have respected space & privacy, & a life of my own. All I want is to have a normal family that doesn't cuss & hit all the time, go on to highskl in a regular skl, keep my friends , and be happy, but I can't get all of that, I'm just spoiled rotten. I guess this is where you say "sorry honey go see a counselor" yep so they can send me off to a therapy group or put me on pills. Hahaha, just locked my mom out of my room since she has pissed me off saying that I can borrow sumthing for this stupid club i don't really want in anymore, from my sister and she threw a tantrum and attacked my for it and then my mom got pissed at me since I told my sister it was my moms idea and now shes making me wear sum ugly stupid smelly dress to this stupid club, taking away my social life, &&&& any privacy I can get w/ a door on my room which is still very little. Last time I was honest to her about how I was going to tell sum1 that my dad was verbally & kind of phsycally abusing me she went off on my and said she was going to take me from skl and homeskl me so I can't go to any1 and then she went on and on about how bad foster care would be, hahaha. Then she goes on and on about how their parents abbused them worse w/ hair brushes & shovels. She even told me my dad was such a idiot bercause his diabettes makes him depressed & have anger proublems. LOL.
My mom apparently wants me to think I'm smart 2. I know since I accidentally read sum texts she and my dad sent they both thin of me as stupid, annoying, all that horrible stuff. I'm really nice, I have tons of friends, and i know I am not worthless.
I wonder how come the rest of my family stands it i have 2 bros & 2 sis, 3/ 4 are older. I bet my parents don't realise that they are the reason I'm so poor at school.
That and I'm so lazy.
Maybe i'm just blaming random people for my stupidity and maybe my negative freaking view on life.
Sorry, all that above this sentence was venting, I guess i have way too much stress on me & i have no one to talk to. Guess I have to just vent in a diary & pray to god things get better with time.
Should I ask What I should do? i don't want to go and talk to a family member about it they love to backstab, maybe not I'm really paranoid I was practically born paranoid & something tells me I won't be seeing my friends this summer.
What do you think I should do???
-Kali

Hey girl! I'm really sorry to hear 'bout your sitch. I know you want your privacy and personal space, and it might be hard to do this, but why not just go along with your mom when she does things like that (takes off your door). If you are calm and reasonable and act super mature, once she calms down, maybe she'll realize that you guys just really need to talk. Things are much clearer when both parties are not super angry! Also, to prove to your parents that are you are really responsible and capable of holding your own, I would just try really hard to focus on school - spend the time and effort in your studies. I know you prob don't wanna hear this, but it also might be good to talk to your counselor. That is what they're there for, and they can be some of the kindest, caring individuals you'll ever meet! Hang in there and good luck!
Kelli S.