AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

AN HOUR AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

2 HOURS AGO No white after Labor Day, but no one ever said anything about jean jackets! How to rock all through out fall: http://t.co/XUpLiSsyyE

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

Same with my BFF! She makes it sound like her issues are sooo much more important than mine, when honestly she doesn't even know what I've gone through this year.

by skichick95 on 5/21/2010 4:41:36 PM

aw that stinks
Smile

by coly33 on 5/21/2010 4:41:32 PM

some of my friends are like that everyone can be sometimes

by Dreamcatcher942 on 5/21/2010 4:31:03 PM

FIRST COMMENT! Smile

and that stinks about your best friend Frown

please visit my profile

i give great advice

please please please

***

Smile

***

***

visit my profile!

comment!

***

Smile

by abrowneyedgirl on 5/21/2010 4:29:33 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/21/2010 4:28:08 PM

*MOD*
I need some advice. I really like this guy (let's call him J). This girl told him that I was going to tell him that I wanted him to ask me to prom. I asked him about it and he said that the girl hadn't said anything like that. Would she lie or would he lie? Now it's been almost a month since we've talked and I really miss him. He hasn't been answering my texts and I haven't gotten another chance to talk to him in person. What should I do? It's stressing me out because prior to the incident, we talked almost everyday. I don't want to lose him as a friend. Help me, please!

Hmm...I am not really sure who would lie in this situation. I would say try to find time to go talk to him about it in person. That would be the easiest/most direct thing, I think.
Kayla C.

by Chellie-Bellie on 5/21/2010 4:21:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Every one in school says that i'm smart and they say it to me in front of my friends but when they leave, My friends say Ur not smart ur so stupid and the dumbest out of all of us and when i vent my feelings about this they say oh ur such a drama queen and sure it does and laugh how do i stop them without looking like a sob?

That seems like a toxic situation. Friends should not try to bring you down and make you feel bad about yourself like that!
Kayla C.