10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

that sounds like one of my frends. she is awesum but she always says im this and im that and ur this then she laughs and says jk i know she means it in a joking way but it isnt right

by DanceFreak99 on 7/21/2010 1:28:47 PM

mod mod mod my friend is always braging and its getting in my nerves wat do i do

Hey! The next time she does it let her know she sounds a little concieted. She'll appreciate it in the long run. Good luck!

Helen S.

by peacelove99 on 7/20/2010 1:55:57 PM

90% of tyhe time you should be listening! that's how you learn, i had a friend how was self-centered (and still is) and she thinks she a great hockey player and sooooo much better than me! well whenever we have races or go against each other in practice, i win! i figured out that she was faster then me but she didn't have skills....she says she want to make the first womens national hockey team, which is a good goal but...well i guess it could happen...but really?

by jazziesgirl on 7/20/2010 1:21:45 PM

wow. this really hits close to home.

by munchkin112096 on 7/19/2010 6:38:20 PM

my friend found out some mean things i said about her and now i don't know how to forgive her plx help

Hey girlie, I think you should just apologize and ask her to forgive you!
Alissa S.

by coke-cola on 7/19/2010 12:54:58 PM

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

HEY GIRLIES!

CAUGHT IN A STICKY SITCH? NEED SOME ADVICE? NO
PROB! FEEL FREE TO POST UR QUESTIONS ON MY PROFILE
AND I'LL GET BACK TO U ASAP! IF YOUR Q IS REALLY
IN NEED OF AN ANSWER, POST "HELP" IN ALL CAPS AT
THE TOP. I'LL BE WILLING TO GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING!
BOYS FRIENDS SCHOOL FASHION TIPS YOU NAME IT!
THANKS! LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING!!!!

❃THANKS ; )

by Girlsgotittuff on 7/17/2010 3:52:57 PM

HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE, COMMENT, AND ASK FOR ADVICE!!!

by melly219 on 7/16/2010 2:04:06 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! me and my bff liked the same guy we both agreed if he asked either of us out we wouldnt care. i meant it but she didnt......... he asked me out and i said yes! i was so happy and couldnt wait to tell her!!! when i did she sounded rele happy for me but had kind of a mean and frustrated tone. a couple weeks later she said she was mad when i told her he asked me out she said she didnt want me 2 i apologized but she didnt forgive me. now every time something happens she says why are u complaining about stuff u hav an amazing boyfriend i feel terrible but i dont no what to do. i wish i never wouldve gone out with him but i rele rele rele rele rele like him and she admitted i liked him way more than her!! and i thout she would be ok with it! i wouldve been! but she also says i wouldve been mad at her too!! i honestly wouldnt have been im with her every sunday and we always get in a fight now!!!! HELP!

That's not cool that your BFF told you one thing, and did the other.  She's probably jealous that he picked you over her.  I know it's probably frustrating not having your BFF to turn to right now, but if you just wait it out, I'm sure she'll come around! Just give her time!
Katie R.

by melly219 on 7/16/2010 2:01:32 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey girlies!
do you need advice? boy trouble, parents, school, friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, angry, dancing, singing, acting, cheerleading, teachers, periods, puberty, makeup, clothes? anything you need! i am awesome at giving advice! i have been through and seen it all! post a comment on my profile and i will respond on yours! i get on girlslife more than 3 times a day! if it is really important put *********** at the top and i will get back to you at the max the next day! if your profile isn't publicly visible i will answer it on my profile! tell your friends!
thanks a ton,
xoxo♥♥♥,
kailey paige
p.s. have a great summer!Laughing

by ilovepoms72 on 7/15/2010 4:44:44 PM

Mod!
How can i send message to carol?

Hey girl!!! You can find her address here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Get-Advice.aspx

Just send a letter!