25 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

AN HOUR AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

NEED ADVICE? POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE & IF YOUR PROFILE ISN'T VISIBLE, I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON MY PROFILE!
MY SPECIALITYS ARE (BOYS, FRIENDS, WEBSITES, HAIR STYLES, CLOTHES, SPORTS, MAKEUP IDEAS, FAMILY, AND MUCH MORE!!

JUST POST YOUR COMMENTS & I'LL HELP YOU OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
**********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 7/15/2010 12:33:14 AM

Some people are like that. Not being self centered is so much better, plus more people like you. When someone I know starts acting like that I try to get them to stop and start acting less self centered and selfish.

by luckykel on 7/14/2010 5:30:45 PM

hey girl,
i had the same problem! but now i dont...why?....because i confronted her about it!it was very hard but after a while she caught on of what i was trying to tell her....so dont give up on her!cuz remember she is your friend!
--PEACE ND L<3VE--

by lucky<3!10 on 6/21/2010 10:38:59 AM

Okay so school is going to start in the fall so I need hElp before it start again. I have the best friends in the world, however they don't go to my school. And my school friends aren't that nice to me. They ingnore me when I say something, they don't include me in anything, and my "friend" started a rumor saying my mom strict just because she doesn't like having me wonder around the mall with only two other people she hardly knows. I feel leftout and sad that they don't care about me. What do I do? Please don't say I should tell them because then they will think I'm even weirder than before.

by KMN21 on 6/15/2010 11:29:52 PM

i need advice on pubertyy

by juleziscoolz on 6/14/2010 1:02:17 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by XxlilryanerxX on 6/12/2010 11:58:25 PM

She might not be doing it on purpose. I love to talk, but sometimes i talk to much and people tune me out it hurts.

by brynn97 on 6/10/2010 9:55:27 PM

that is how i feel with my cousin. lke the other day we were making a cake and decorating it and what not. and i was trying to make a correction and what not and she told me, "no this is my cake" and then another time we were mixing the icing with food colorings and she was like "no this is my cake you can pour the food coloring when we make your cake for your birthday" although i love my cousin and we are like best friends she is still this little spoiled rotten brat she was when we were kids. it drives me crazy. she is really spoiled rotten. like she has had her fone for like a year (a new fone) and one day she tells me this fone is old i am going to get a new fone soon. i asked her how old it was she is like "i have had it for a year" but she is so self centered it SICKENS ME I WANT TO HURT HER SOMETIMES SHE IS IS SUCH A BRAT BUT SHE GETS WHAT EVER SHE WANTS THAT IS WHY SHE IS SELF CENTERED. she even tells me sometimes i am not spoiled rotten.(i have never told her she was we were just comparing our selves to like other spoiled people)but in my eye she has always been and always will be a spoiled brat and trust me i am not at all apoiled or rottenso yeah that maybe y ur friends selfcentered becuase she gets whatever she wants and is spoiled that may be why just saying i know that is why my best friend is that way

by Star53 on 6/6/2010 2:17:57 PM

MOD this is about the original dear carol question,
i feel that way about one of my friends too. Sometimes when I'm talking she'll say "I don't care." When I ask her why she says that she says shes being honest. I tell her it comes across mean. I know she somewhat cares, she just doesnt want to listen to me! I focus on my other friends when she says stuff like that to me. Shes a great friend shes just somewhat self centered! I don't know what to say!

Hey girl, it sounds like you're in a tough situation. Maybe you should remind her that she would want you to listen and care about the things she says therefore it's only right for her to do the same for you.

Paige T.

by divab019 on 6/4/2010 11:00:32 PM

MOD
ok so me and my "best friend" were really close last year. i became more outgoing and i got my confidence back and i was happy. and i became friends with this new group. and i did not realize that they had a mean streak and they started gossiping about this one new girl that used to sit at our table. and my friend was friends with her and i stood up for the new girl and sat with them for a few days and moved back to my other new group of friends. since then, the new girl and my "best" friend are best friends and it has felt like i lost my friends. and i am the enemy.
and today when i was talking to my "new" friend about something that i was upset about, she didnt even listen! and my group of friends i made this year exclude me from EVERYTHING! and they backstabb sometimes and i feel as if im getting a snotty attitude and i dont want to be this anymore.

Hey girl, your situation is really complicated and I'm not sure I completely understand. Try hanging out with your old friends again. If you were that close it shouldn't be hard to get back into that group.

Lauren T.