1 HOURS AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

MODMOD! so the last time i moded i had a prob wit my friend so i already made her a card and she ripped it up and said she would never forgive me for what i said even though im truely sorry. plz help me

Hey girl, give her time and then reach out to her. Sometimes giving a friend space and time is the best way to get through a tough sitch.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hmmc296 on 5/26/2010 9:49:27 PM

RANDOM QUESTION FOR EVERYONE AND ANYONE!!!!
Are you a bookworm or do you despise reading?

by allysonk294 on 5/26/2010 9:28:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay. so there is this guy i really like. lets say his name is sam. sam and i are inseparable. we have been BEST friends since i met him when i was like 3.
i really like him. i think he likes me too and all my friends say he flirts with me constantly, but i think thats just how he acts (i would no). he lives down my street and i'm just about always at his house, or he's at mine. i think he likes me to but im not to sure. its all so confusing. can u give me some advice because i'm scared to ask him and if he does or doesnt it could ruin our relationship. please help!!

Hey girl, try hinting in your convos with him you're looking for a boyfriend that's well, kind of like him. See if he picks up the hint and how he responds. If he ignores it, chances are you're just friend zone.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emscool1234 on 5/26/2010 9:13:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD Sorry I forgot to put the MODs at the top...Tong There are two Ukranian girls that were adopted by my teacher that I have known for a while and now go to my school. How do I befriend them? They are shy, but I am also, and I do not know how to become frinds with them.

Hey girl!  If they are new to school, I bet they would love to be included.  Maybe you could try to have lunch with them, or invite them to an after-school activity with you.  If you're shy, this might be a great opportunity to practice reaching out and making new buds.

Marie H.

by Laceyn on 5/26/2010 8:51:54 PM

There are two Ukranian girls that were adopted by my teacher and now go to my school. How do I befriend them?
They are shy, but I am also, and I do not know how to become frinds with them.

by Laceyn on 5/26/2010 8:50:27 PM

COME TO MY CLUB BEAUTY AND FASHION 101!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED, IT'S ABOUT BEAUTY AND FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by savvylula on 5/26/2010 8:11:20 PM

MODMODMODMOD ok so i gotta problem me and my bff are fighting cuz she scratched my eye and without thinking i called her a bad word. I've been trying to apologize and today after the bus ride she said she wasnt ever gonna forgive me. That made me really sad. how do I either get rid of this feeling or get her to be my friend again. plz send your answer to my profile thanx HURRY!!!!

Sorry to hear that happened.  If she's your BFF, it might be worth putting in a little more effort.  Maybe you could write her a letter or make her a card to show that you are truly sorry.  Hopefully with a little more time and effort, she will come around to being your friend again.

Marie H.

by hmmc296 on 5/26/2010 7:57:34 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/26/2010 7:30:22 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DO YOU NEED ADVICE FAST?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im your girl i give great advice on guys, friends, family, breakups, makeups, fashion, beauty, life, and YOU! Smile i get back to you in 1day or less, make sure your comment is detailed so i can get back to you faster. J4 Smile

by j4zm09 on 5/26/2010 6:10:31 PM

MOD- My best friend and I are running against each other for student council. (president!) I feel like if I win, I'll feel bad for her, and if she wins I'll be heartbroken! I don't no what to do. and for some reason, I think there's a pretty good chance of her winning. Frown

Hey girl,

Wow that is a tough sitch!  It's cool that you two have such common interests, though.  Maybe you two could have a talk about it before the election - promise to support the other, no matter who wins.  Also, you could see if there is a way to get more involved without being president.  Don't be too hard on yourself - the election hasn't happened yet!

Marie H.