11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 5/26/2010 4:24:25 PM

has anyone else noticed that GL seems to be reusing questions?

by yola purple princess on 5/25/2010 6:18:49 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/25/2010 6:00:46 PM

anyone who wants to be in the Harry Potter Fan Club comment on my profile.

by Harry Potter Fan Club . on 5/25/2010 5:25:40 PM

mod mod
how are you doing? i need some advice please.
i have a MAJOR crush on this guy. he is every thing i want in a guy. he is very nice funny has a beautiful smile strong has beautiful eyes and is good lookingSmile we have alot in common. and acouple of times i caught him looking at me(i may be over thinkin it cause i never had a bf). should i ask him 4 pizza or something or just keep it a crush.
thanks Smile

You'll never know if you have a future if you don't try. Definitely ask him on a casual date and see how it goes.
Freddi N.

by hunny-puff87 on 5/25/2010 3:33:36 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile if u need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile thanks<3

by chlojo98 on 5/25/2010 3:25:20 PM

MOD. Nothing aginst GL...i love it and everything but i need to know how to delete an account. My computer has a virus and i dont want any information becoming avaible. So can you please delete it or let me know how to delete it?

Hey babe, Click "Contact Us" at the top of the page and send a general inquiry. They can help you delete it there.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by *Hurley-Gurlie* on 5/25/2010 12:11:32 AM

hey!!!! come check out my profile!!!! i would love to give advice!! any thing at all!

by futureLYNX~35 on 5/24/2010 10:15:08 PM

My friend is always talking about herself and howshe has a boyfriend.i cool with it and everything but she also has problem with these two other girls and one of them made fun of me but that was in Janurury.and now a days that all she talks about,she talk about her bf is cheating on her when he not which is kind of stupid to talk about and she plays way to much and she is very very hype and i need something to help all her promblems. What should i do?

Hey babe, try to ignore her.  She sounds like she's just really self absorbed and into her life, and you should be focused on yours. She's not worth worrying about...she's probably just trying to get sympathy or attention on days when she's arguing with her bf.  Let her know you're there for her, but to stop being so dramatic because everything will work out.
Megan R.

by i luv? on 5/24/2010 7:59:04 PM

ok so my ex bf likes me agian and i think i kinda like him. the thing is weve been together 3 times already. we talked for over an hr last nite. my bffs say i shouldnt go back but he gave me so many reasons and theyre kinda like signs its so coincedental i freaked out last night. i mean i really like him but i dont want to get hurt. he says we're ment to be and all this but idk... what should i do?

Hey babe! Go with your heart, if being with him makes you happy, then I would go for it.  If the majority of the time you're with him, you're sad or hurting, then it's not worth it.
Megan R.