1 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

2 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

15 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

Well Im getting together with my old bff that I haven't seen in six years. What should we do together her?

Hey babe!  How about doing a fun craft, like painting pottery or making collages?
Megan R.

by Misbubbles on 5/24/2010 5:30:41 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/24/2010 4:28:38 PM

hey girls come check out my profile. i also give advice if you need it.

by ChelseaCheetah on 5/24/2010 4:17:59 PM

hey girls, come check out my profile.

by ChelseaCheetah on 5/24/2010 4:17:25 PM

HEY GIRLS!
IF ANY OF YOU GIRLYS NEED ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING, COMMENT! SINCE YOUR READING THIS, COME AND COMMENT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? I COVER ANYTHING TO EVERYTHING! xoxo thanks!! ♥ ☺☀
p.s. any clubs!! comment on my profile!! i really want to join more clubs!! thanks..

by forever_young21 on 5/24/2010 2:37:51 PM

Smile MOD Smile
Mkay, our (my bro and I) last day of school was last Friday! We are so glad but, we are out of our minds BORED! We arn't putting up our above ground pool until Thursday, Friday or even next week! Any ideas how to have some fun?

Hey girl, school just got out and you're bored already?! Try hanging out with friends, or starting a new project until your pool gets put up. Do a fun craft, go outside and play a game, or if the weather's bad rent a good movie. You'll find something to do, just be glad your not in class! Good luck!
Abby C.

by socoolkatie on 5/24/2010 11:54:30 AM

MOd
i am going to a sleepover camp for the first time . Any suggestions?

Hey girl, bring a list of addresses and stuff to write letters to friends and family. Check the camp's packing list, they'll let you know what you need. Bring books to read, and pictures from home to show your new friends. You're going to have so much fun, try not to be nervous, get to know the kids there, and try new things. Good luck!
Abby C.

by haleyhay3 on 5/24/2010 7:50:06 AM

Not to be preachy, but if anyone's looking for advice on guys, makeup, friend troubles or any other problems you're more than welcome to ask me on my profile! I love to help people, and Im good at giving advice. Im 14 & I've been through a lot.

Head over to my profile && ask away ! (:
xErinx

by xamazingxerinx on 5/24/2010 12:56:59 AM

MOD !
I have a friend that i was really good friends with from 2nd grade untill the summer before 6th grade. She would always flirt with my boyfriend and the only thing that stopped me from getting to mad was he would always tell me he was in love with me and wouldnt flirt back. After we broke up she was all over him and thats not the big problem cause me and him might get together agin we said but we want to be single for a little more first but the problem is she does things with other guys and does drugs, ive tried to help but she wont listen and she is a horrible influence. MOD please help me! i dont want to give up on her; but i dont want to keep getting hurt by her. Thanks!

hey girl!You need to talk to her and expalin what she is doing that bothers you.
Eryn G.

by rachhbunnie on 5/23/2010 7:12:41 PM

mod mod mod!
ok so i wannna write a song but its hard! (i knew it wood be) but do u have any tips? besides for just listen to ur heart cuz trust me i am! thnx

hey girl! Listen to your fave songs for inspiration.
Eryn G.