12 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

16 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

Smile MOD Smile
I have two questions.
1. What are signs of starting you period? I have been really moody, tired, and not feeling so well.
2. Is there anything to cover up freekles because I have quite a few and I don't like them.

hey girl! Moody, tired, and cramps. You could try concealer.
Eryn G.

by socoolkatie on 5/23/2010 5:57:45 PM

Hey I need some advice.  I really want to meet a guy this summer to go out with. I don't like any of the guys in my grade at school, so they are out of the question. Where are some places I can meet new guys (I'm 12)? besides the mall and any place my family will be with me. Thanks Smile

by Sophiag97 on 5/23/2010 5:07:14 PM

Okay, I may sound like any other starstruck girl, but I'm in LOVE with Justin Bieber. I'm really serious about this, and it's killing me that I'll probably never be able to meet him. I feel like I want to die knowing he has no clue I exsist. Please help me...

by Sophiag97 on 5/23/2010 5:00:26 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
I know these three girls who just randomly decided that they hate me and my friend. We haven't even ever talked to them. Why? What do I do?

hey girl! I am not sure, but you should talk to them.
Eryn G.

by myheartsonthestage on 5/23/2010 4:28:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Okay, today I was bored, so i sent a text to my friend asking her what she was doing today. She said she was just going to be laying outside today, cause it's really hot out. I then asked her if she wanted to hang out with me, and she responded that she was going to be swimming in her pool with her family. Is this just another way for saying "No I don't want to hang out with you?" And if it is, what should my relationship with her be? I'm really confused, and plus I feel like no one wants to hang out with me. Help!!

Hey girlie,

Relax!  She said she didn't have any plans when you first texted, so it's natural that she would want to find something to do to pass the time - like swimming with her fam.  This was just one time when her plans could have changed in between texts.  If she comes up with alternate plans and blows you off all the time though, then I would maybe back off a bit and not ask to hang out so much.  Let her come to you.  But I wouldn't do that yet - just give it time!  You don't need to hang out with friends 24/7, so remember that you should also give her some space.  Ask her to hang out in a day or two and see how it goes <3

Lauren C.

by spirit_101222_ on 5/23/2010 3:15:56 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa ok thx so much good idea and srry 1 more q im going to do athletics next year 4 school but i only want to do one sport wat if i dont make the team ? plz help

Hey girl, I'd suggest trying out for multiple teams. Even if you get spots on multiple ones, you don't have to join all of them.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by girlzrock123 on 5/22/2010 11:30:03 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa alyssa
ok so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help ASAP ok so idk wat to get my friend for her bday ok cuz she told me that she wanted aeropostale,abacrombie, or cherish cift cards ok so then she tells me that she waants something diffrent from me im like dude wat the crud so plz plz plz help wat do i get her
and 2nd problem im sick with a sinus infection and a fever so wat can i do to pass time cuz im sooooo bored plz help alyssa

Hey girl, I'd get her a top from one of those stores -- it shows more thought. Get a gift receipt in case she doesn't like it and then she can have store credit in that worst case sitch to get something else there. As for 2? I'm way sorry to hear that. Why not try reading or writing? Write a story or play to perform with your friends when you get better.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by girlzrock123 on 5/22/2010 11:16:04 PM

MOD MODMODMODMODMODMOD
How do I talk to my mom about "girl stuff" ? I would feel mortified even though we're super close.

Hey girl, I'd try doing it when it's just the two of you and just give her a heads up you have some personal, body-related questions. The convo def doesn't have to be awkward if you don't let it be. Your mom just wants to help and has been through all of this before

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purplegirlae on 5/22/2010 10:54:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everybody thinks im really pretty!like i could be a model..my parents friends even people like at SHOP RITE!? my friends too sometimes..they tell my parents , o better lock her up b4 the boys get her...and stuff like that..THE PROBLEM IS I DONT THINK IM REALLLY THAT PRETTY!! i want to lose some weight even thhough everyone says im soooo skinny! i can even wear JUNIORS clothes! im still in girls! so how can i look at myself differently!?
thx ..ann

Hey girl, when you look at your reflection, play a game. Find five things you like about yourself. For every mean thing you think or negative thought, counter it with two positive ones. Soon enough you won't need a game to keep you thinking positively, you just will be.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by princess24 on 5/22/2010 10:36:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
(i posted this b4 but u guys were busy)
My best best friend got in a fight over something stupid. it happened on december 25,2009,,yep christmas morning. she yelled at me and we just lost it over the phone. i hung up and she hasnt called since, so its almost been 6 months...i kinda of miss her and she has a troubled life so i always help her. my doesnt really like her though..SO SHOULD I CALL HER BACK OR LET TIME FIX EVERYTHING? plz help!

Hey girl, you can call to see how she's doing but realize sometimes it's a fight that acts as the final trigger to the end. Friends grow apart and sometimes for the better too. xoxo

Alyssa B.