3 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

6 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

My mom is having money trouble!

My parents have been divorced since I was four years old. My mom has to pay for a lot, because my dad often refuses to...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Remember, it's not your fault. Your mother must be so stressed out having to deal with all the financial issues. I hope your father realizes the stress your mother is under and helps her out. I hope things get better. Good luck!

by icybridge on 6/23/2010 9:04:52 AM

hey girls! come check out my profile if u need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to u within a day or 2. thanks<3

-Chloe<3

by chlojo98 on 6/4/2010 4:50:19 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 6/4/2010 4:29:25 PM

Hayy! cheak out my profile!

by princess bubbly on 6/4/2010 3:39:38 PM

so there's this girl, a year older than me, and we've always got along, i guess. but her boyfriend dumped her for me, and he likes me, (and i don't like him back or anything) and now she and all her friends hate me. and i didn't even do anything! the guy (who is a sophomore in high school, and i'm only in 7th grade!) told her that we're not dating or anything, but she still hates me. how do i fix this? thankss

Hey girl, you're going to have to find a way to talk to her about it. Let her know that you didn't have anything to do with him dumping her and that you have no intentions of doing anything with him. Good luck!

Lauren T.

by chlojo98 on 6/4/2010 1:16:50 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE ASAP?
well search no longer because i can answer any question and ill respond with an answer the next day at the latest. So go ahead! post a question!Smile

by sassykitty60 on 6/4/2010 12:11:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am have a BIG problem. My Grandma's 80th Birthday is coming up and all the people in my family (thats A LOT of people by the way) are putting together a book and everyone contributes. My issue is I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I am not that good at painting or writing. Also my Grandma isnt into cutesy stuff like "Im your grandkid you will be happy with anything I give you" sort of thing. She gets the #1 grandma award but not for not for things a stereo-typical grandma would win for. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?!? answer back ASAP!

Hey Girl, honestly I think instead of trying to come up with something to please her, you need to do something from the heart. What is the one thing you appreciate most about her and think about all the things she's done for you or how you feel about her and let that influence what you make for her. Good Luck!

- Clarke L.
Clarke L.

by who_cares? on 6/4/2010 8:43:28 AM

Me too, except I was one and 11 months old :/

by Sarahjanekitty97 on 6/3/2010 6:58:09 PM

i feel so bad!!!!!! ur dad should pay if ur mom takes care of everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come check out my profile!!!!

by graceygirl77 on 6/2/2010 7:25:28 PM

MOD
I have a line down the middle of my stomach where there's more hair. I shaved that line last night because I'm going swimming tomorrow and I don't want that there. But still there's a thin line where my skin is darker from my belly button down. Is this normal??????? What is it??????

Hey girl, it's totally normal to have hair below your belly button. The darker line remains because of the hair pattern that grows there, the pores are probably different. I know it's kinda embarrassing but it's totally normal to have hair on that area. Don't shave there, because your hair will grow back thicker and darker, but if it bothers you try trimming it with nail scissors. There are also bleach products you can buy at the drugstore that women use for hair on their face so it's super sensitive. Try that on your belly hair so it isn't visible, but you don't have to remove it. Good luck!
Abby C.